Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
West Carter has hired a coach
Scott Tackett of Rowan County has accepted the job. He is originally from West Carter.
This was a great hire... This guy can coach...
Great hire for West Carter and good luck to coach Tackett.
119-36 was his record while at Rowan County.
Now hearing there may be complications with the teaching job.
HD28 Wrote:Now hearing there may be complications with the teaching job.

You would think that would have been taken care of before they offered the job :HitWall:
Tackett did not take the West Carter job do to the lack of a teaching job. He did however resign as the Head Coach at Rowan County.

:Cheerlead
So will they be able to find Tackett a teaching job at West? It would be a shame to lose such a talented coach...
blue rainbow Wrote:So will they be able to find Tackett a teaching job at West? It would be a shame to lose such a talented coach...

Scott Tackett will not be coaching at West Carter. He does not have a coaching job as of yet.
Heard that Tackett will still be teaching at Rowan but will not be coaching. Obviously he wants to keep coaching or he wouldn't have originally accepted the job at West. My question is - did he try to reaquire the coaching job at Rowan after the West job fell through? If not, why isn't he interested in coaching at Rowan anymore?
Best of luck to West Carter and I hope that this works out for the new coach and for the team. I still remember that state championship team from this school about 10 or 11 years ago. They were incredible.