Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jordan Brand Classic Discussion thread.
Thoughts before, during or after the game. Lets hear what you got.

Game is on ESPN AT 7:00pm.
Noel is extremely quick off of the floor to block a shot. The west team as a whole is having trouble getting shots off over him in the first 5 minutes.

Could be quicker to rebound though.
Goodwin is going to be a good one. Poythress is a man.
Muhammad has looked like crap in the first half.
I know it was just an all star game but Anderson is very unlikeable because of his demeanor on the court. Shabazz is a sure fire stud, wish we had got him. Goodwin is extremely quick and athletic but he has got to improve his ball handling and security. I was very impressed with Noel and Poythress. Alex gets to the rim as quick as anyone. Noel needs to improve his touch around the basket but he will live up to his billing IMO.
I love Goodwin. Quick as a cat but tends to get out of control at times. Poythress can be as good as he wants to be. Noel finally started rebounding at the end.

Muhammad is a clone if MKG.
FBALL Wrote:I love Goodwin. Quick as a cat but tends to get out of control at times. Poythress can be as good as he wants to be. Noel finally started rebounding at the end.

Muhammad is a clone if MKG.

Agreed, Muhammad has a better offensive game than MKG and MKG is more of a team player and a bit bigger.
Indians20 Wrote:Agreed, Muhammad has a better offensive game than MKG and MKG is more of a team player and a bit bigger.

In not sure Muhammad is better than MKG offensively. Gilchrist is better at creating off of the dribble in my opinion. Much better passer.
FBALL Wrote:In not sure Muhammad is better than MKG offensively. Gilchrist is better at creating off of the dribble in my opinion. Much better passer.
Announcers were talking about this in the second half. I was really impressed with Purvis.
Purvis was good at attacking the basket. No jump shot will be a problem though in normal games where they play defense.

I loved his attitude and tenacity.
Adams the big kid from New Zealand, I thought was impressive. Good move by the west team to change the rotation in the second half and match him up with Noel. It kept Noel occupied so the west team could get shots up.