Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vinny Zollo leaving WKU
Western Kentucky Freshmen Vinny Zollo is leaving the Hilltoppers
So is Derick Gordon.
Going where?
Stardust Wrote:Going where?

Vinny, has several options, he will take some time and decide what is best for him. Look for more than Gordon and Zollo to be leaving WKU......
I don't see Zollo leaving being that big of an effect to the team. He's just a big body (with goofy hair) to take up space. Now Gordon could be beast and WKU will absolutely miss him.
Indians20 Wrote:I don't see Zollo leaving being that big of an effect to the team. He's just a big body (with goofy hair) to take up space. Now Gordon could be beast and WKU will absolutely miss him.

Zollo appeared in all 35 games this season, starting 14 of them, and you don't think it will have an effect on the team???? :Shaking:
Gold Charger Wrote:So is Derick Gordon.

His former high school coach wants him at Seton Hall
I really don't think he will. He is just a big body, kinda like Eloy Vargas with UK. He played all those games and merely averaged 3 pts and 2 rebounds.
Indians20 Wrote:I really don't think he will. He is just a big body, kinda like Eloy Vargas with UK. He played all those games and merely averaged 3 pts and 2 rebounds.
Offense was not set up for him to score much. Agree he should have had more rebounds.
Strikeout King Wrote:His former high school coach wants him at Seton Hall

Where did you see this at? Isn't his high school coach from St. Pat's still at Montverde in Florida?

I wouldn't mind seeing Gordon come off the bench for UK but I'm sure he is wanting to go somewhere to be a main option.