Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg 18 Betsy Layne 1 (4 Innings)
Prestonsburg completely dominated this game.

Stapelton pitched a gem for the Blackcats.
What has happend to baseball at BL
Congrats to the blackcats. Total team effort. This team is pretty solid from top to bottom.
MR BACK TALK Wrote:What has happend to baseball at BL

ill tell you exactly what happed, the coach trys to run the players lifes. for example a kid wanted to grow his hair out bls coach said no that if he did he would be benched! he has denyed kids that are great athletles to be on the team for instance kory jarrell i know the kid could have a better attitude but he is one heck of a player but wasent allowed to play, and austin hughes missed a few practices but had doctors note! but wasent allowed back on the team he was told there wasent enough stuff an that he would never see the feild both of these players seniors an played since 8th grade for varsity!!!! in my opinon winning 4 games last year an then now this

hers what id do to the coach:flame::flame::flame:
i am a champion Wrote:ill tell you exactly what happed, the coach trys to run the players lifes. for example a kid wanted to grow his hair out bls coach said no that if he did he would be benched! he has denyed kids that are great athletles to be on the team for instance kory jarrell i know the kid could have a better attitude but he is one heck of a player but wasent allowed to play, and austin hughes missed a few practices but had doctors note! but wasent allowed back on the team he was told there wasent enough stuff an that he would never see the feild both of these players seniors an played since 8th grade for varsity!!!! in my opinon winning 4 games last year an then now this

Why get on a website and run your mouth? It sounds like your somebody that doesn't like the coach, cause you made up a whole paragraph of lies.
i am a champion Wrote:ill tell you exactly what happed, the coach trys to run the players lifes. for example a kid wanted to grow his hair out bls coach said no that if he did he would be benched! he has denyed kids that are great athletles to be on the team for instance kory jarrell i know the kid could have a better attitude but he is one heck of a player but wasent allowed to play, and austin hughes missed a few practices but had doctors note! but wasent allowed back on the team he was told there wasent enough stuff an that he would never see the feild both of these players seniors an played since 8th grade for varsity!!!! in my opinon winning 4 games last year an then now this

[COLOR="Blue"]The thing that killed the Bobcats in this game was way too many errors, game probably should have been P-burg 7 or 8 BL 0.

As for the other comments not sure about details, but as a coach myself I see it as a baseball coach that is trying to bring some much needed disicpline and respect back to the program.

Coach Howard
Bobcat Basketball
God Loves You!!![/COLOR]