Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Highlands
PRP beat HHS 11-1 on SAT.
Ballard beat HHS 11-1 on SAT.
Boone Co. beat HHS 16-2 yesterday
All I keep hearing is that they are young I have heard this for the last 3 years
Whats going on at Highlands ?Is it JBs fault that the older kids do not want to play for him? are doe's he think 14 and 15 year old kids can compete with 17 and 18 year olds? I know there is a lot of good Baseball players up at Highlands that are not 8th and 9th graders.:please:
It sounds to me like you are the man for the job and not the current coach. You should take your concerns to the AD. Maybe you son will make the team then?
My kid is in collage thank you and did not play Baseball but I have coached a lot of Baseball in my day and coached a lot of kids in NKY and coached against a lot of kids from NKY and to me the best player are not playing Baseball for Highlands and I think it's because of JB and yes I could do better than JB at Highlands ! So your friend JB can keep losing and losing and thats OK with you?the rest of NKY love it to one way of getting a win from the Birds play them in Baseball! and by the way I'm retired from Baseball.Confusednicker:
Bigdaddy this is not that other site that you like where you cant tell the truth about Highlands are you get banned .so welcome aboard and the truth will set you free are go back to where you came from!:thatsfunn