Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(4) Louisville 72 - (7) Florida 68 (Elite 8)
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:I WAS the biggest KENTUCKY fan in Ohio up until I started posting on these boards. Kentucky basketball fans are more arrogant than any fans in the country especially in football where they have no room to be.

The cats have a checkered history as do many other top programs as far as a rules violation goes, or as I call it blatant cheating. And then they hire a coach who, wins but leaves his former schools in bad shape as they end up with major penalties handed to them. Some how he escapes without facing any penalties himself from the NCAA.

That luck can only last so long and I am hoping after he gets caught the next time he suffers the same thing as the cheating vest, who got what he deserved over at Ohio State, and the school he gets caught at faces the same thing SMU got in football.

If your gonna let a few people on an opinionated message board stop you from being a fan of any team than you weren't much of a fan to begin with.
Downtown10 Wrote:If your gonna let a few people on an opinionated message board stop you from being a fan of any team than you weren't much of a fan to begin with.

EXACTLY! I am as big of a UK fan as there is, but even I am embarrassed by how the BBN acts! That will never affect my love of the Cats, and no, I don't think the "World is out to get us"!
So glad Louisville won, Pitino is the best coach in college basketball!!!! I am hoping UK wins here later!!! If UK does win of course I will be cheering for UK but if for some strange miracle Baylor wins I will defiantly be cheering for Louisville
We all have our wish!! UK-UL is going to be a classic media fest buildup and I can not wait to see what the week holds!!!! Congrats to the cards and I would say good luck in the final four but, it is against my cats so forget it!
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]