Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Syracuse's Fab Melo ruled ineligible for NCAA Tourney
theVILLE Wrote:Well for one you could look at his HS grades...... For 2 I got a friend at UK that had a class with him and rarely ever turned in work and when he did it wasnt done right but yet he passed the class with flying colors. So thats my inside info. Do you honestly believe that he got those grades and got that high on the ACT?

Wow, i definitely believe you since your sources are so reliable.
Ive got a friend that goes to UK too, he said theres a science teacher there that will show you her boobies if you get a 21 on the ACT in high school....
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Wow, i definitely believe you since your sources are so reliable.
Ive got a friend that goes to UK too, he said theres a science teacher there that will show you her boobies if you get a 21 on the ACT in high school....

Probably true! WOuldnt surprise me a bit.... Take a look at his GPA in high school though
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:Im not a syracuse fan, no way shape, form, or fashion. I do have respect for Jim B though. I dont see how you could say UK is better than Syracuse though based on the seasons they had. Same record. Syracuse played in a tougher conference. Uk did play UNC early on but it was @Rupp too. Syracuse is still a legit team. They nearly got beat yesterday but Melo being out has to hurt somewhat. Just take Davis off the floor for UK and you see what they are feeling like.

Compare The Schedule. Not the RPI and Numbers. The Actual Games Played.