Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(1) Kentucky 74 - (16) Florida 59
16-0 in SEC!!!!!

30-1 Overall
Seth Davis says UK is gonna lose in the SEC Tournament
Seth Davis is wrong, alot...

I'm so proud of our boys..
I swear I think Seth Davis dislikes Kentucky more than Bob Knight. I think he just makes wild predictions so if it does happen he looks smart. I guess he figures nobody will pay attention that he is wrong a vast majority of the time.
I was impressed with Florida today. That is the most toughness they have shown all year.
This has been my favorite UK team since 96. This team has been so unselfish all season and all the players seem like they are really nice guys. I am really happy they swept the SEC. I hope they can win 6 more games.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^Yep. This is my favorite Kentucky team of all time...
Strikeout King Wrote:Seth Davis says UK is gonna lose in the SEC Tournament

Yeah I saw that! That reminds me of when Doug Gottlieb said that Florida would beat UK at Rupp earlier this season! :lmao:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
This team seems too good to be true.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
An amazing regular season. Let's hope the postseason is just as successful.
after this season, it will be a big disappointment if they dont win it all.
Great regular season by the Cats. Hopefully the postseason is even better.
Jarons Wrote:This has been my favorite UK team since 96. This team has been so unselfish all season and all the players seem like they are really nice guys. I am really happy they swept the SEC. I hope they can win 6 more games.

I go to school with the guys....Gilchrist is super nice but Davis and Teague are a$$*****!!! Jones is as well
What do they do to make them assholes Horse?
Love seeing the Cats pound the Gators.
Crazy Horse Wrote:I go to school with the guys....Gilchrist is super nice but Davis and Teague are a$$*****!!! Jones is as well

Care to elaborate? What did they do to you that made them assholes?
Crazy Horse Wrote:I go to school with the guys....Gilchrist is super nice but Davis and Teague are a$$*****!!! Jones is as well
Yea, Davis was such an asshole when he and Miller played cornhole with me and some friends at Big Blue Madness.:eyeroll: He was one of the nicest guys down there.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“This is a great tradition that we have to live up to. It feels good that we were able to do this for Kentucky.” Brandon Knight

“it was a tough one, but we’re the real blue.” Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

"This is MY state!" Anthony Davis
Strikeout King Wrote:Seth Davis says UK is gonna lose in the SEC Tournament
By who? All the teams that beat us in the regular season?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“This is a great tradition that we have to live up to. It feels good that we were able to do this for Kentucky.” Brandon Knight

“it was a tough one, but we’re the real blue.” Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

"This is MY state!" Anthony Davis
Overrated Wrote:What do they do to make them assholes Horse?

Welcome back.

And probably not much. Don't know how anyone could possibly think Davis is an asshole...