Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers release Hines Ward
After 14 Seasons, Hines Ward is being released by the Pittsburgh Steelers
Bad move. Need to let him retire as a Steeler.
I think he will resign for a league minimum plus bonuses!
The message that he sent out was that he still wanted to play in the league. I could see him signing and playing somewhere for 1-2 years, then re-signing with the Steelers just so he can retire.
^
Cincy has been known to take old washed up receivers. Maybe they'll give hima shot.
Pitt must have something on their mind for doing this.
It kind of shocks me to be honest.
Ward was pretty much a face of the franchise.
I think they should have atleast tried to deal him for a draft pick or something....
Hines Ward WR/OL (Maybe best blocking WR in the league) will sign somewhere but I'd say he'lll be a #4 WR for someone.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Come on Down to Houston
Great! There isnt any room for his walker on the field.
I think the Steelers made a mistake, yes he is getting old but he was a great receiver.
This really hurts me to see this! Hines always been one of my favorite Steelers of all-time. I wanted and was sure he'd retire a Steeler.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Lakers4life Wrote:Great! There isnt any room for his walker on the field.

HEAT4LIFE Wrote:I think the Steelers made a mistake, yes he is getting old but he was a great receiver.

Why didn't you just put this in the same post?
Stardust Wrote:Why didn't you just put this in the same post?

Haha

What's up with your favorite teams?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Hines is gone, Aaron Smith, James Farrior get released, and AJ Burnett breaks his face. This is NOT a good week for pro Pittsburgh sports Sad
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Hines is gone, Aaron Smith, James Farrior get released, and AJ Burnett breaks his face. This is NOT a good week for pro Pittsburgh sports Sad

Any chance they bring back all three of those guys for restructured contracts? I heard something on Fox last night that said the Steelers are trying to move up in the draft. If so, they may be trying to clear cap room!

This makes like the 5th or 6th post with this type of garbage in it. whats up man? K_Mac didnt mention there was somebody on here gonna het because of a new opinion being thrown in.
Lakers4life Wrote:This makes like the 5th or 6th post with this type of garbage in it. whats up man? K_Mac didnt mention there was somebody on here gonna het because of a new opinion being thrown in.

Which account do you want shut down! You can't have multiple accounts, it all ties to your same Computer address! Stop clowning immediately!
The Bears could use him especially since he is a great blocking WR.
Stardust Wrote:Which account do you want shut down! You can't have multiple accounts, it all ties to your same Computer address! Stop clowning immediately!

I can see right now Im not going to like you.
Lakers4life Wrote:Great! There isnt any room for his walker on the field.

HEAT4LIFE Wrote:I think the Steelers made a mistake, yes he is getting old but he was a great receiver.

Maybe the reason it wasn't put in the same post is because we are not the same person. Check the time at which these post have been replied to.:truestory: