Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elimination Chamber
Does anyone have any information on last nights Pay Per View of Elimination Chamber matches....:Thumbs:
World Heavyweight Championship
Winner - Daniel Bryan ©

WWE Championship
Winner - CM Punk ©

Ambulance Match
John Cena def. Kane

US Championship
Jack Swagger © def. Justin Gabriel

Divas Championship
Beth Phoenix © def. Tamina Snuka

Sheamus will face Daniel Bryan at Wrestlemania for World Heavyweight Championship
sounds like it was another dumb one
It had its up's and down's.

I thought the Smackdown Elimination Chamber was actually way better than Raw's...surprisingly.

Santino Marella actually performed very well.

Also, I give the Divas props...Beth Phoenix & Tamina had one hell of a good match, albeit a little short.
Note: Mark Henry, Christian, Alberto Del Rio made their returns and stood by Interim GM John Laurinaitis saying he should be the permanent GM of both Raw and Smackdown
I enjoy all of those...but their returns should have been more special.

That was a lame way to return.
Mark Henry got cheated by Sheamus last night on Raw. Sheamus wouldn't give Henry a clean break of the ropes all night.
EC was alright. but i must say its probley the Worst EC ppv they have had tho. there wasnt any big twist. I thought Punk would win, him or Jericho which was dead on. I thought Bryan was going to win, only other person i thought could have won would had been Barrett. Everyone knew Beth phoenix was going to win. good match tho. Cena Vs Kane that was a easy one to guess. they wasnt going to let Cena lose right befor he fights the Rock At WrestleMania. They should had made Rock come out after Cena Beat Kane. The ending to Raws Chamber match made me mad, The miz goes for a spear on punk, misses and hits the turnbuckle and lays there punk picks him up hits the GTS match over. thought the could had done somethen better then that. Smackdown ended about the Same way, when it was Santino and Bryan left u knew Bryan was going to win and Sheamus was going to come out after it. The Matchs was good just didnt like the ending of them. the PPV was a little bit of a let down but atleast they cant mess up Wrestlemania 28 with a loaded card they got this year!