Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bestly Lane- 60 Jenkins- 50
Forgot to post score Friday, sorry guys..
Good game, was back and forth all night, then Betsy pulled away by 11 in the final minute of the game, never seen Jenkins play with so much heart.
I think the Bobcats we're 1-12 from behind the arc..
wouldn't able to attend this game. what made this game so close? Betsy Layne seems to have lost some intensity in their last several games especially in the pikeville game. I look for them to pick it up when they begin district tournament play. They have certainly played beyond anyone's expectations this year with a 21-4 record. I don't see them letting such a good season come to an end in the district tournament. They have a legitimate shot at the regional championship if they get back to playing defense and running their fast break like they did for about 20 games. This would also improve their shooting which has been off when they slow it down and let defenses get set up. Good luck to all the teams. May good sportsmanship prevail and no one is injured.
This is like a complete different team from the beginning of the season. Not sure what is going on with Betsy Layne. They definitely have the talent.