4. Breathitt County
5. Knott County Central
6. Harlan County
7. Barbourville
8. Clay County
9. Betsy Layne
10. Pulaski County
Nice list.

I think Sheldon Clark is getting too much love, IMO they should move down about 3 spots.
Perry

Knott

Everybody else. Unless you consider Rowan or Ashland Mtn teams
Don't agree with Betsy Layne in the Top 10.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Knott takes two loses to two of the top 4 teams and drops 5 spots. I don't see how that happens even though I understand they should of dropped a spot or two.
^EASY....The two teams that beat them moved above them and the other Team didn't take a loss that week moved up also. Therefore they dropped FOUR spots to #5. They'll move back up a spot after the Breathitt loss to Perry.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
OffTheHook Wrote:^EASY....The two teams that beat them moved above them and the other Team didn't take a loss that week moved up also. Therefore they dropped FOUR spots to #5. They'll move back up a spot after the Breathitt loss to Perry.

Not so fast my friend!!!

Knott has to travel into hostile territory on Friday and I'm not so sure they come out with a win.
Buckhorn hung with the Pats in the WYMT Classic and they are now a better team and have Home Court advantage.
Knott could be looking at 3 losses in a little over a week if they don't take care of business.
^Very true. I was just going off of what has happened so far.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
1. Perry Central
2. Buckhorn
3. Knott Central
4. Sheldon Clark
5. Breathitt Co.
6. Clay Co.
7. Harlan Co.
8. Bell Co.
9. Hazard
10. Knox Central
It's very close, but Harlan County beat Clay County and has a better record. Harlan County beat Bell twice and Bell beat Clay.
I'd put the top 4 14th region teams 1-4 with Sheldon Clark and Harlan Co. at 5 and 6.
wildcats fan Wrote:1. Perry County Central
2. Sheldon Clark
3. Buckhorn
4. Breathitt County
5. Knott County Central
6. Harlan County
7. Barbourville
8. Clay County
9. Betsy Layne
10. Pulaski County

I guess I'll just try to make a case for Hazard...

Wins over: Betsy Lane and Harlan County...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I don't want to make a order but..

I would have 5 14th region teams: Perry, Knott, Breathitt, Buckhorn, Hazard

I would have 2 15th region teams: Sheldon Clark, Betsy Lane

I would have 2 13th region teams: Harlan County, Clay

and Pulaski County
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
#1 - Perry Central
#2 - Knott Central
#3 - Hazard
#4 - Buckhorn
#5 - Harlan County
#6 - Breathitt County
#7 - Letcher Central
#8 - Sheldon Clark
#9 - Clay County
#10 - Bell County
wildcats fan Wrote:1. Perry County Central
2. Sheldon Clark
3. Buckhorn
4. Breathitt County
5. Knott County Central
6. Harlan County
7. Barbourville
8. Clay County
9. Betsy Layne
10. Pulaski County

I dont think SC is the 2nd best team in the mountains. I would say 5th
Sheldon Clark vs Perry Central this Friday night and its live on wymt:biggrin:
SC probably isn't the #2 team but we are top 3-5 imo, but with the most recent games they just so happen to fall into the number 2 spot. Thats how polls work. When teams in front of you lose, you move up.
The_Rock Wrote:#1 - Perry Central
#2 - Knott Central
#3 - Hazard
#4 - Buckhorn
#5 - Harlan County
#6 - Breathitt County
#7 - Letcher Central
#8 - Sheldon Clark
#9 - Clay County
#10 - Bell County

So you would have Breathitt behind Hazard and Buckhorn. 2 teams they are 3-0 against and have beaten both of them on their home floor. They are also the only team other than PCC from the mountains to beat KCC this year.
The_Rock Wrote:#1 - Perry Central
#2 - Knott Central
#3 - Hazard
#4 - Buckhorn
#5 - Harlan County
#6 - Breathitt County
#7 - Letcher Central
#8 - Sheldon Clark
#9 - Clay County
#10 - Bell County
Wow, Sheldon Clark beat Letcher, Breathitt beat Buckhorn and Hazard and killed Harlan. This just isn't even close.

1. Perry
2. Knott
3. Breathitt
4. Buckhorn
5. Sheldon Clark(in a very weak 15th region)
6. Hazard
7. Harlan County(in a even weaker 13th region)
8. Clay
9. Letcher
10. Bell
:Thumbs:
We will see who is winning and losing in the tournaments. Hazard will beat Breathitt in the Region if they play.
Is this the best the 14th Region has been as whole? I look at that region and the top 5-6 teams are really good. Also heard Shane Hall from Johnson Central may be out an extended period. Any truth to that?? If so that could weaken their chances at a regional title. The mountain top 10 is always controversial, but its worked almost the same way the NCAA rankings work. Maybe Knott is the #2 best team but if you lose and the #3 team does not you drop they rise. All of the teams in that top 10 are good and should be proud to be in the hunt. It's all opinion until the tournaments start anyway. Thanks guys for all the exposure you give our young mountain athletes!!!
Altro Cat Wrote:So you would have Breathitt behind Hazard and Buckhorn. 2 teams they are 3-0 against and have beaten both of them on their home floor. They are also the only team other than PCC from the mountains to beat KCC this year.

lol
I love Buckhorn as much as anyone....
but they simply haven't shown up when their name has been called this year.
They had a shot to win the WYMT and came up short.
They let Breathitt come in their house and beat them for an entire game for the most part.

I have faith that they are gonna set all the doubters straight Friday night.
But they are running out of time if they want to make a run.
I'm Sorry guys. But, I also DON'T think Hazard should be in there either. I mean....they BARELY beat Pike Co. Central last night. PCC is one the weekest teams in the 15th.

1. Perry County Central
2. Sheldon Clark
3. Buckhorn
4. Breathitt County
5. Knott County Central
6. Harlan County
7. Barbourville
8. Clay County
9. Knox Central (This is the only one I would change.)
10. Pulaski County

I'm a 15th Region guy and IMO Sheldon Clark is the only team from the 15th that should be in it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis