Jordan Osborne 1 steal
Isaac Tackett 1 block

For Johns Creek:

Teddy Smith 13 points
Gabe Stanley 8 points
Jaxson Williams 6 points
Matt Turnmire 5 points
Seth Conn 5 points
Congrats Dorton... Good luck in the Championship!
Good luck Coach.
Good Luck Coach Davis!
Congrats and good luck coach, I will see you there
Great game Coach Davis!....This Dorton team is good...Makes for a good championship!
Congrats!
Congrats Wildcats! Once again Dorton played with the bench and they played hard only getting out scored by four points down the stretch with Swindall and Tackett on the bench with almost 4:00 minutes to play. This win will have to give the Wildcats greatly needed confidence going in to the championship saturday. Everbody that watched this game knows that they are very tough, competitive, determined, and poised to bring home the title!

This team is something special and play with "One Heartbeat".

Good job guys we are very proud of everybody!
I would like to say congrats to Johns Creek on an outstanding season and would like to wish the players good luck in their future games. I hope we can play again maybe in the KBA state tournament. I would especially like to thank coach Williams and staff for their sportsmanship and comradere during the five games we played this year.

Good job guys! You have a great team!
Every game Pikeville and Dorton have played this year has been really close, right? Whether or not Ryder was playing or not? Pikeville's had a lot of close calls this year from a lot of schools, you would honestly believe someone is due to pull the upset out. I'll take Dorton is a very close game, but would not be shocked at all if Pikeville does pull it out. This one I believe is a coin flip, whoever shows up ready to play and makes the least amount of mistakes.
Congrats boys and good luck in the finals.