Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williamstown Head Coaching Job
Does anyone have an insight on the head coaching job opening at the end of the season at Williamstown I have heard that they are really wanting to improve the program and bring in all new faces
I heard a certain former NKY coach from one of the Class A schools who was relieved of his duties as coach and AD in the past 2 years might be very interested. I know the school where he is employed now as a teacher would not be sorry to see him leave.. Oh yea he does have some past 8th region experience and knows the blonde twins from Gallatin Cty very well. lol
I am lost on who the guy you are referring to However it has been leaked that Former UK star and former NBA Laker ROGER HARDIN has been attending WHS games and is very interested in the position that would be a GRAND SLAM for the school
HOTSEAT Wrote:I am lost on who the guy you are referring to However it has been leaked that Former UK star and former NBA Laker ROGER HARDIN has been attending WHS games and is very interested in the position that would be a GRAND SLAM for the school

In the mountains, those former UK players haven't been GRAND SLAM'S...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
In Walton we don't need a former player either but I think that Williamstown is one of the smallest schools around who always show great class and have a nice group of young men Hardin would be a huge upgrade for the school who keep hiring assistant coaches from within who haven't achieved very much