Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 football schdule
when will the 2012 high school football schdule be released.
Probably about the middle to end of the baseball season. Roughly around May/June. Maybe sometime in April.

What football schedule are you looking for or just everyone's across the state?
letcher county
I'm sure KHSAA will be updated between May-July
^
lol you should just sticky this.....

Actually it was a LCC fan that was the last one to ask this i believe and we pretty much told them what it was...
Most Teams schedules are the same as last year's unless they played in Bowl Games then those would be the only games that are different
Strikeout King Wrote:Most Teams schedules are the same as last year's unless they played in Bowl Games then those would be the only games that are different

:Thumbs:Just changes from home games to away.
I know Garrard will play Anderson in the Bob allen bowl at Danville
Harlan will host Lexington Christian in the Alumni Bowl. I have never seen them play, how are they?
Bowling Green has thiers posted its at http://www.purplesfootball.com
harlanfan0987 Wrote:Harlan will host Lexington Christian in the Alumni Bowl. I have never seen them play, how are they?

LCA should be much improved. They made it to the regional finals last season and were defeated by Somerset. They were decent last year, had some good speed but were just small up front and very young. They did knock off the district 8 champs Leslie Co. at Leslie in the region semifinals last year. Is the Alumni Bowl at Harlan?
harlanfan0987 Wrote:Harlan will host Lexington Christian in the Alumni Bowl. I have never seen them play, how are they?

Go to khsaa.org and look them up.
Traditionally, LCA is pretty tough, especially for mountain teams.
They were really down last year but were state semifinalist losing to Hazard by 1 in 2010, State Champions in 09, State semis in 08, and state runner ups in 07.

How good is LCA. You will lose by at least 4 TD's. I know some have mentioned this, but if Harlan is going ot play Corbin and LCA, why not play Harlan Co. I have never seen Harlan play, but I got to watch Harlan Co play this past year.
^Harlan should and probably would get destroyed by HC every year. You're taking about a true 1A team playing a 5A team with one of the larger student bodies in the region. Both Harlan and HC have little to gain from that game. Corbin and LCA are at least closer in student population to Harlan Ind. than HC.
Harlan Indepedent has a very good chance to beat LCA and i think they will.