Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coach of the Week Nominations Week 15
Who do you think deserves to be Coach of the week? This should be based on who their team has beat, especially if they had a huge upset for the week. Also, how well you think he has coached their team. Have they played the right players? Has he showed good sportsmanship? And all the other qualities a good coach has.
So place the team you think should would win and the reason why they should.

Week Ends on Sunday and New Weeks Starts on Monday
I think Kevin Spurlock should be nominated due the fact that he has knocked off PCC, Leslie, JBS, Estill,and several others.He shows a great ability of knowing the game and knowing how to get the best from his players,his players look up to him! And as far as I am concerned Hazard is lucky to have him...  :1: He is respected by his team as well as all the fans.My hat goes off to Spurlock
Any coach that can beat the great Al Holland deserves to be Coach of the Week in my book.
KEVIN SPURLOCK IS DA MAN!!!!!!!
I nominate Kevin Spurlock.  He always shows good sportsmanship and has his team playing well at the best time of the year!!
[quote author=BlueNGold link=topic=20553.msg206283#msg206283 date=1141710151]
Any coach that can beat the great Al Holland deserves to be Coach of the Week in my book.
KEVIN SPURLOCK IS DA MAN!!!!!!!
[/quote]I am with you..Spurlock is the man and any team is lucky to have him... :1:
Mark Starnes of Johnson Central
I agree 100% he is a first year coach and his team is going to RUPP!!!!!    :thumpsup:
                                         :party:
I would say Spurlock from Hazard or Booher from Shelby Valley.  Both where supposed to be down this year and both lead their teams to the regional finals.  Spurlock won the 14th regional tournament !  Booher done this with a very, very young team that wasn't supposed to win.
I NOMINATE THE GREATEST COACH KEVIN SPURLOCK HE HAS BROUGHT OUR TEAM FROM NOT BEING ALL THAT GREAT AT THE BEGINNING OF THE YEAR AN MAKING THEM THE GREATEST IN THE REGIONAL AND DISTRICT CHAMPIONS OF 06 GOOD LUCK AT RUPP DAWGS
Spurlock
[quote author=brokencard link=topic=20553.msg209378#msg209378 date=1142135506]
I agree 100% he is a first year coach and his team is going to RUPP!!!!!    :thumpsup:
                                         :party:
[/quote]

I AGREE, COACH STARNS HAS EARNED IT....... :clap: