Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magoffin Co. 62 - Lawerence Co. 46
Final from Magoffin County.
Any stats?
Congrats MC. What happened to LC in this one?
^They got beat by a better team.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^ Thanks for you insight...
^No problem. You asked a question and I answered.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^ Yeah obviously they got beat by a better team on this night, but one thing is for sure it's hard to beat a team three times in one season. Congrats on the win Magoffin...
lcgrad2002 Wrote:^ Yeah obviously they got beat by a better team on this night, but one thing is for sure it's hard to beat a team three times in one season. Congrats on the win Magoffin...

When do they play them again???????
If they meat in the district tournament is what I meant.
^ meet
I tried to watch the game on ihigh.com but the video kept cutting in and out,and whoever the announcer was seemed really boring, didn't make it exciting at all.
Usually there is an announcer and a color man. But the announcer had to do PA for the game.
Taylor Porter had 27 points I think, and Madison Reed had 25 I do believe.
^ Great game both both of these girls.
Hey MC Camera man i know your the kid with the glasses, if you guys are coming to do the boys game tonight, we are set up where you guys were last time in the middle so go on down the side or the other side.