Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rock Confirmed For Another RAW, Del Rio-Rumble, Twitter
- The Rock is being advertised for the March 12th RAW Supershow from Cleveland, Ohio. This is the second upcoming RAW that The Rock is officially being advertised for. The Rock will also be appearing on the final RAW prior to WrestleMania 28, from Atlanta. Expect to see regular appearances from The Rock on WWE television in the weeks leading up to his match with John Cena WrestleMania 28.

- Do not expect to see Alberto Del Rio at Sunday’s Royal Rumble – that is, if his personal ring announcer Ricardo Rodriguez is to be trusted. Rodriguez tweeted on Tuesday:

“If Mr Del Rio wasn’t hurt he could easily win the Royal Rumble again this year. He did win the biggest Royal Rumble match ever after all! Smile”

- Fans may have noticed that Monday’s RAW did not feature any Twitter mentions or on-screen graphics promoting trending topics. WWE sources have indicated this was no coincidence, as the company is said to be re-evaluating its affiliation with the social networking service.

http://www.sescoops.com/wrestling-news/w...s-twitter/
Actually I noticed 1 of those Twitter logos at the main beginning of the show, but not for the rest of the show.

Yes...more Rocky please!
Rock will be showing up after Royal Rumble to begin the hype!
More Rock is always a good thing. And Im sure the ratings and crowd reactions will reflect this. Im certainly more likely to tune in when I know Rock is coming. As for Del rio not being at the rumble I say GOOD! He is absolutely boring. I cant stand to hear him on the mic and have no interest in watching him perform in the ring either. I often channel flip when rio is wrestling.