Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evan Bourne’s WWE Future, Big Show Injured, HBK-Austin
- Suspended WE superstar Evan Bourne will be able to return to WWE television on the March 19th RAW Supershow.

Since Air Boom will likely not be a major part of WrestleMania now due to Bourne’s suspension, there’s a good chance he won’t be brought back until after WrestleMania.

Behind the scenes, there’s a lot of disbelief that bourne’s second suspension will likely cost him the two biggest paydays of the year – the Royal Rumble and WrestleMania.

- Big Show reportedly suffered a back injury at Tuesday night’s SmackDown tapings in Las Vegas. No word yet on how bad the injry is, but Big Show apparently landed wrong and hurt his back in the dark main event against Daniel Bryan.

- WWE Hall of Famers Shawn Michaels and Steve Austin ran into each other at the SHOT hunting convention in Las Vegas earlier this week.

- Former WWE star Luke Gallows underwent surgery this past week for a broken nose.

http://www.sescoops.com/wrestling-news/w...bk-austin/
I've heard that some backstage feel that Bourne is doing this on purpose to get himself fired...

I mean, if that is true...why don't he just request his release, it'd probably be granted and he could leave on good terms.
^So he can do drugs and have a cop-out.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spice isn't illegal tho.

Which I don't understand why they suspend over that, but only fine for actual marijuana.