Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harry Potter Movies
Who all on here likes them?

We all know It's Aslan's favorite movie Big Grin

I don't get them but I really haven't gave an effort to watch them
Aslan is extremely jealous that im a bigger Potter Fan then him.
I watched them and like them. I only went to the theatre to see the part two that came out recently. My wife and I watched some long marathon on ABC/Fox/HBO Family about 1 year ago, and enjoyed them.

I am not a super-freak-fan but I enjoy the movies. Never read one of the books and have no intentions of doing so.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The book are about 50 times better.
I became a fan when I first started reading the books at night to my daughter. Now a 22 year-old, we have been going to watch the movies together as they have been released. So, I LOVE the Harry Potter movies, but they mean a lot more to me than just the movies themselves....
Stardust Wrote:I became a fan when I first started reading the books at night to my daughter. Now a 22 year-old, we have been going to watch the movies together as they have been released. So, I LOVE the Harry Potter movies, but they mean a lot more to me than just the movies themselves....

BEST Post i have ever seen. EVER!

I grew up to these movies. From 4th Grade reading the 1st one with MRS. Allen, To watching the first one with my best friend. And then watching the last one with my future wife. It basically ended a child hood for me. IM working now, Done with College, Getting Married, NEw Home. These movies was a thing to cherish and remember all the memories that came with them,
^ Wow, you were right, you are a bigger fan than Aslan!
Stardust Wrote:^ Wow, you were right, you are a bigger fan than Aslan!

I Am, And Proud of it.

Ive read the books twice and im listening to the Audio Books i downloaded before SOPA ends my pirating life.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:BEST Post i have ever seen. EVER!

I grew up to these movies. From 4th Grade reading the 1st one with MRS. Allen, To watching the first one with my best friend. And then watching the last one with my future wife. It basically ended a child hood for me. IM working now, Done with College, Getting Married, NEw Home. These movies was a thing to cherish and remember all the memories that came with them,
Beautifully said. Short of the Bible, my kids(highly unlikely I'll ever have any) will be reading these freaking books. This is psychotic, but every action I do in my day, I can relate it to a HP character. Usually Harry, Draco, or Snape.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I Am, And Proud of it.
It is something to be proud of and the Harry Potter series and characters are something to cherish forever.
Ive read the books twice and im listening to the Audio Books i downloaded before SOPA ends my pirating life.

Can you get the audio books on iTunes?
^^^^^^

[Image: http://i42.tinypic.com/uc689.jpg]
Aslan Wrote:Beautifully said. Short of the Bible, my kids(highly unlikely I'll ever have any) will be reading these freaking books. This is psychotic, but every action I do in my day, I can relate it to a HP character. Usually Harry, Draco, or Snape.

Can you get the audio books on iTunes?

Legally?
^lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Aslan Wrote:I looked it up on iTunes, its outrages, lol.
Got any secret ways I can get them? haha

Pmed Smile
Man, I wish this series wasn't over...Sad
vundy33 Wrote:Man, I wish this series wasn't over...Sad

Rowling called it her baby, And in the future she may just bring it out again. Lets all hope she goes bankrupt and needs some money.
Love me some Harry Potter Bolz!
I loved harry potter movie when i saw for the first time but day by day the chapters of various part except part-1 is boring nowadays.
I've read all the books and seen all the movies.