Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Betsy Layne 47 - Prestonsburg 36
Final from the Expo Center in Pikeville
Good win Bobcats...Way to play hard
Congrats Bobcats
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Congrats BL. Figured it would have been by more though.
Was impressed with BL last night. Spencer stepped up (filling the loss of Hale) played hard on defense and helped out with rebounding nicely, Case played one of his better games both defensively and distributing the ball, Luster stepped up again off the bench and handled the basketball, Meade got his points in the second half shooting the ball well and Roberts had one of his better games of the season. Hes the glue to this team, I believe. He hustled all over the floor last night. I think he finished with 13 and 11 and just did a lot that doesn't get recognized in the scores book. GREAT GAME Bobcats. Keep it going on Saturday.
Prestonsburg just has no offense, or they were having a really bad night shooting, one or the other. I was impressed with their on the ball defense, good pressure up top, move well defensively. BL was sloppy in the 1st half with some of their ball handling, but I could tell the way they moved that it was not usual for them to be sloppy. Sure it was just one of those nights. Pikeville had the same night. Games were good last night, enjoyed them, looking forward to Saturday.