Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bobby Lashley wants to return to WWE
During an interview with SLAM! Wrestling, MMA fighter and former WWE & TNA superstar Bobby Lashley says that he wants to return to WWE sometime in the future.

Lashley, who recently captured his first MMA championship, said he’s eagle to settle up on “unfinished business” and “there’s still something’s to accomplish in WWE.”

“I’m completely open to going back, I would love to come back and do something big if there was an opportunity presented, I would definitely consider it,” he said.

“While I would do it, if the chance never came my way then I would be completely content in continuing with what I’m doing at the moment and that’s continuing wrestling and trying to become the best possible fighter I can be.”

http://www.sescoops.com/wrestling-news/w...rn-to-wwe/
I forgot why he left. They were grooming him to be a big deal.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^ he wanted to try MMA
^If they left on good terms, I don't see why they wouldn't give him a try.

I do not think he is a big enough name to just appear and everyone go crazy, but he is big enough that he would be a pleasant surprise entrant into the Royal Rumble.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LWC Wrote:^If they left on good terms, I don't see why they wouldn't give him a try.

I do not think he is a big enough name to just appear and everyone go crazy, but he is big enough that he would be a pleasant surprise entrant into the Royal Rumble.

Sure, if he agrees to give up pot, which was Vince's ultimatum.
^I did not know that part.

How is he clean for MMA fights, or is it a matter of only having to be clean so many days before a fight? (i.e. I can smoke joints for 6 months, but cannot smoke for a 30-day consecutive period, once fight is over can go back to smoking it, etc...)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^ Wrong thread, I thought I was still in the RVD thread
^lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
No Thanks.