Letcher County Central @ Knott County Central 1/5
Letcher County Central (9-4)

Knott County Central (11-2)

PPG:
Letcher County Central: 64.8

Knott County Central: 67.2

Common Opponents:
Jenkins

Letcher County Central vs. Jenkins: 64-33 (W) (@ Jenkins)

Knott County Central vs. Jenkins: 69-31 (W) (@ KCC)

Massey Prediction (S25):
Knott County Central 64-48

who wins and why?
Letcher Central wins by 3! GO COUGARS!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
KCC by 6
KCC at home
KCC by 9.
Seems that pressure defense on LCC's guards have caused way to many turnovers. If KCC pressures the point I see them winning big.
LCC by 8
KCC by 10+... too many weapons
KCC by 4 close game all the way. Playing at home will be a big help for KCC.
KCC by too many.
KCC by 11
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
kcc by 10+
Kcc by 6. Don't believe it will be a blow out like some of you all think. Imo
KCC by 10.
KCC wins at home
KCC will be hard to beat at home. This year, they are hard to beat anywhere. I hope the Cougars can pull it out but they better bring their "A" game and they better take care of the basketball.
KCC by 8 ....home court advantage
LCC does not have the guards to compete with Knott. They do have a lot better inside game, but they have to be able to get the ball up the floor to get it in to the big guys. Will be a tough game to keep under control, I'm sure emotions will be flying high in this one. Knott should come out on top at home 65-52
Knott Co. Central 68-56.
Kcc by a whole lotta points.
I think that Knott Co gets this victory. I wouldn't be shock at all if this game was close and LCC has the lead at Halftime. But I think Knott Co will pull it out and be up by 5 points with a minute or two to go and hit some key free throws too seal deal and win by a double digit margin.

Knott Co Central-73
Letcher Co Central-63
KCC by 15
LCC by 13
:biggrin:The game was delayed because of a shattered backboard that was caused by one of our guys.:rockon::notworthy
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Ummm....did you watch the game? LCC PG Gregory ate up the KCC defense and Johnson had a good game too. Just imagine if Justice was still at LCC!!!

Horrible calls all night. KCC sets lots of screens and 95% of them were illegal. Some so bad that it was comical. Not one foul called entire game for this. Fouls at halftime was KCC-3 LCC-9.

If you put Justice back at East Ridge KCC would be middle of the pack in 14th.
cougarpride08 Wrote::biggrin:The game was delayed because of a shattered backboard that was caused by one of our guys.:rockon::notworthy

So the moral to this post is: If we can't beat them, we will just shatter their backboard. Dude, I know the LCC guys didn't do it on purpose, but I don't think this is actually something to be bragging about either. Probably should have been given a technical for it. :eyeroll:
to many officals not paying attention before the game and during the game