Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leslie vs Hazard (district final)
opinions???
Hazard pulls this one out in a close one....
hazard by 10
hazard by 5
:champ: HAZARD by 7
leslie horrible after watchin that game against buckhorn......i came 2 the conclusion that there horrible hazard will have no problem
Hazard will have no problem the rest of the way there going to Rupp !
mmmmmm seems like ur forgetting something or should i say some team LEE CO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:#1:
opps me bad i thought it said region i got carried away, but i will have to go with hazard,
i'll have ta go wiv hazard by 5-7 pomits,i think it'll be a close one throughout.hazard's defense has been very strong for the 2nd half of the season and the players have been playing very gd team ball.in the end i'll say it'll be a very close one,GO DAWGS
lets see this one will be close but i think in the fourth hazard will be upp about 5-10 pionts and lcc will have to start fouling giving hazard even more of a lead...i say Hazard by 10-15...
Hazard by 21 Smile
i think hazard will come out on top in this one
"afro sheen" Wrote:leslie horrible after watchin that game against buckhorn......i came 2 the conclusion that there horrible hazard will have no problem

r u serious?? well 2mar will leslie wins this game i cant believe u said lc was a horrible ur a joke jus like hazard
GOOOOOO

BULLDOGS!!!!!!
leslie shouldnt even beat buckhorn hazard beat em by like 45 it could have been more but they took there starters out
"afro sheen" Wrote:leslie suck and all there players look retarded.............hahha there horrible....yeah ok hazard a joke thats real funny.............sike...........leslie shouldnt even beat buckhorn hazard beat em by like 45 it could have been more but they took there starters out

ok w/e leslie beat bhorn by the same amount as hazard did with the same scenario well just see how big of a group of retards and jokes they r tanight u r an IDIOT
it seems ur tha idiot amazing DB seeing how leslie got beat