Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drillers Coach joins BL Staff
Seen it on WYMT,Rick Krants joins the bobcat football staff.
Pretty cool. What's he going to be helping with? Will he be at all practices and games or just a helper?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I would say I'm impressed, but I'm not. Good luck.
I am impressed. He will be at practices, doing the quarterbacks and wide-outs. He played some college ball.

You know something badman, your not telling us??
Real Badman Wrote:I would say I'm impressed, but I'm not. Good luck.
There was no point to your post but negativity.
sportscritic Wrote:I am impressed. He will be at practices, doing the quarterbacks and wide-outs. He played some college ball.

Thanks!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL

Useless negativity. Come on, man!
sportscritic Wrote:I am impressed. He will be at practices, doing the quarterbacks and wide-outs. He played some college ball.

The Drillers coaches aren't really the ones coaching the Drillers at practice. Take a moment and look at their roster. I'm not saying the man is a bad coach, just that he's not hyped up to be some superstar coach.
Glad to see that things Keep getting better for BL! Love those players and coaches! Best of Luck in 2012!
Welcome to the BOBCAT family Coach Krantz, can't wait to get on the field with you....GO BOBCATS....

I feel the same. Nothing special whatsoever. Good luck to Betsy Layne next season though!
I think it will be a good addition. Any coach with professional experience will only be a positive.

I was wondering if he will be calling the offense. I wouldnt think Coach Parsons would just let anyone in to call offense.

Can you BB&G or someone explain his role to the team?