Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeffersontown 71 - Montgomery County 50
Final from Dec. 22nd
wa this the final score!? motgomery county they are very talented no way
that's what KHSAA shows as the Final Score
eagle40 Wrote:wa this the final score!? motgomery county they are very talented no way

Jtown is pretty talented too
^ Wow, I know J-Town is very good, but MC is arguably the best in the 10th Region. Ouch!
Stardust Wrote:^ Wow, I know J-Town is very good, but MC is arguably the best in the 10th Region. Ouch!

Disagree. Montgomery Co beat GRC by 2 with .8 of a second on the clock at Montgomery Co. GRC beat #2 ranked Pendleton Co tonight 58-35. Think GRC has established themselves right up there with Montgomery Co.

By the way in this game, Montgomery Co was without Handshoe.
Montgomery County looks very good this year. I haven't seen Jeffersontown, but to be able to beat a Montgomery like THIS shows that they are pretty good!
Gold Charger Wrote:Disagree. Montgomery Co beat GRC by 2 with .8 of a second on the clock at Montgomery Co. GRC beat #2 ranked Pendleton Co tonight 58-35. Think GRC has established themselves right up there with Montgomery Co.

By the way in this game, Montgomery Co was without Handshoe.

:dudecomeon: Read my post!!! What does "Argualbly" mean!!! :gtfo:
WideRight05 Wrote:Montgomery County looks very good this year. I haven't seen Jeffersontown, but to be able to beat a Montgomery like THIS shows that they are pretty good!

They may not be as good as thought. All I keep hearing is crap about pre-season rankings! They mean nothing. No one expected Brossart to be off to a 8-0 start and 5-0 record in the 10th, thus, maybe they appear to be the best right now.:Shaking: But that said, MC represented the 10th and got WAXED!
^ Preseason rankings do very little. I am going by the games they have played this year so far. This was a big loss, but on January 6 they have a shot at Pendleton County. We will know more about them then.