Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville vs Magoffin Co. TONIGHT
A BIG district game will take place tonite and does Magoffin have enough in them to upset the Paintsville Tigers...Even though Paintsville has beaten them twice, Magoffin has give them a run for the money...Paintsville has been playing there best as of lately, however, Magoffin will get the best of them in BARN BURNER!!!

Magoffin by 4!!!
Paintsville has been playing fairly good as of late, but not their best by a wide margin. I look for Paintsville to set the tone tonight as one of the teams in the region that everyone will be saying that the region belongs to Paintsville and so n so!
Paintsville, by 12-15!
Paintsville by 20
Magoffin has definatley peaked at the right time, but unfortuantley Paintsville has also seemed to hit their stride. I'm not surer anyone in the region can beat the Tigers except for Paintsville themselves. Magoffin will come out and play hard nosed as they always do, but I'm not sure it will be enough. I don't know if they can contain Paintsville's athletes and if they will be able to handle the Tigers' pressure because I assure you BMR will try to make it fast paced and use the fresh legs of Paintsville to run away from the Hornets. In the end I think Magoffin playing in such a hard fought battle last night will ware down and the Tigers will get the W. Good luck to both teams.

Paintsville: 77
Magoffin: 58
Paintsville by 5 in a good one
Mc by 5
I hope to see magoffin pull the upset but i just dont see it happening.

Paintsville 68
Magoffin 55
I really do see a upset coming mc's had them beat twice earlier this year but costly turnovers and free throw missing lost it for them and their more epxeirenced and hopefully will come out on top.
I hope Magoffin County wins
This is a great matchup. Both teams playing excellent ball. Should be a great game. Magofifn is having their best season since i believe the 00-01 season where they won districts. I believe last night made them their 10th win which is good for Magoffin. But i believe the way Magoffin has played paintsville the whole season Magoffin will not make the stupid plays that cost them the game in the season and come out on top by 5.

Magoffin 62
Paintsville 57
paintsville by 15+
both teams will come out strong but p-ville wins this one 75-61
It all depends on how the refs let them play. The physical style that Magoffin and Lawrence played last night I would say MC by 5 but if the refs are picky and keep Paintsville in the game then Paintsville by 8
the Refs suck anyways....and now that Lawrence is out, i'm for Johnson Central to win it all.
But if i had to pick in this one, i say PVille by 18.
Paintsville
I would also like to see Magoffin win this game, but I heard BMR called in a favor from some of his buddies. I'll have to go with Paintsville ,cause usually what Bm wants, BM gets!!!!!!

:ref2: :beg:
Magoffin matches up well with them and they are playing well,but the tigers play very hard and together...There is a ton of talent on each team....but i say the tigers win by 5 in OT
:wenumber1 Im going with my hornets i have faith in them if they play good keep their mind out of the gutters then i believe MC by 5:wenumber1
i want mc to win they have to play hard....

MC 65
PV 60
I will take Mc by 5 or less....
!!GOOD LUCK!!