Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Patriots 41 - Broncos 23
No Tebow time today, but Bronco's keep their one game lead in the AFC West
[HTML] C/ATT YDS AVG TD INT NFL RATING
T. Tebow 11/22 194 8.8 0 0 80.5[/HTML]
The 2nd quarter killed the Broncos. They came out on fire!!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
This loss definitely proved that Tebow will not be an elite QB for a long time
^Why so? Because he got beat by a veteran QB? That has multiple super bowl rings. If he they wouldn't have had 2 turnovers back to back in the 2nd quarter this game could have turned out completely different.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
baller4lyfe Wrote:This loss definitely proved that Tebow will not be an elite QB for a long time

LOL? Why because one of the Greatest QB's of all time beasted today?
Penalties, fumbles, blown blocking assignments, blown coverages, and all against an elite quarterback in Tom Brady. Tim Tebow played well aside from the fumble. Tebow had rushers in his face for most of the game and for the most part he handled it well. Many critics forget that this is only Tebow's second season and 12th start as an NFL quarterback. Everyone will want to hang him after this loss but he played well. You simply cannot make as many mistakes as the Broncos did and hope to beat the New England Patriots.
Did anyone not see this coming?
Told you Denver would get killed when they actually played a good team.
The Broncs and Tebow are a joke. They'll miss the playoffs and he'll never start again.
Tebow played good...

Where was that great Def that everyone said has been packing Tebow?

Tebow 27 fantasy football points
I'm still on the Tebow bandwagon,

yo, RIUTG, avatar bet for a week?

I say Broncos make the playoffs, you win if they dont.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Told you Denver would get killed when they actually played a good team.
The Broncs and Tebow are a joke. They'll miss the playoffs and he'll never start again.

Worst post I've ever seen from you... Tebow is real... 15 years from now everyone will be talking about how stupid the Broncos are for trading Tebow.
Lets not forget that the Broncos had 3 DB's out for the game.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Told you Denver would get killed when they actually played a good team.

What? A man that's won a Heisman as a sophomore, a All-American 3 times, and 2 National Championships is a joke? An steps into a role and wins 7 games for the Broncos who was absolutely struggling until he stepped in. He and the Broncos are no joke!
#BBFL
I can guarantee you the Broncos are going to make the playoffs.
Does anyone honestly think the Raiders will catch them.
They own the tiebreak over the entire division if I'm not mistaken.
So the Broncos would have to drop their last 2 games and the Raiders would have to win their last 2.
^They said last night that if they clinch the division they will host either the Ravens or Steelers in the 1st round at home.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Tebow and the Broncos will be back.
Tebow is good, but not Brady good..
This just proved it..
Not to place too much emphasis on it but the absence of Brian Dawkins from the Broncos' secondary was clearly evident. He would have covered Aaron Hernandez on several occasions and perhaps taken away some of those big completions. But, that is sports and that is football and you simply have to bounce back, which the Broncos will.
[YOUTUBE="Jesus visits Tim Tebow"]WQ6vat1DIRI[/YOUTUBE]