Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jones Tweets
"To all our true fans in the #BBN who always have our backs thru thick n thin, both me & my teammates will make you proud again. #WeAreUK"

"Let my haters have they night last night buts still a lot of games my bros know that's all that matters I don't forget nothing"
Nice double negative Terrance
Nobody is hating on you dude. You sucked ass, it's a simple fact. I know that Jones is capable of better, I never said otherwise. Tweets like this are childish. People are talking shit about you because you played probably your worst college game ever the other night and we lost because of it, not because they are "haters". Kid still has a lot of growing up to do, Saturday made that apparent.
So against whoever Uk play's next he's gonna drop 40?:yikes:
Overrated Wrote:So against whoever Uk play's next he's gonna drop 40?:yikes:

He will have to get off the bus this time.
That's what our $40K in free education has got us? Are we sure Sparty didn't write that? Shameful!
He will be OK.
Dusty,

It's Twitter. A user is only allowed 140 characters. I write like a 7th grade girl when I am on:

We r da best #1 I rule dis is da best we'z goin 2 drop 40 2nite

Do I despise typing it, absolutely, is it somewhat needed to get a message out in 140 characters (including spaces and punctuation), usually.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
He came back this year to improve his game and I am guessing improve his stock in the NBA draft...

With that being the case, how do you have a game where you don't even show up?
Thug!!
Stardust Wrote:That's what our $40K in free education has got us? Are we sure Sparty didn't write that? Shameful!

Who's the dude to the right of Bockwinkle?
^ Dynamite Kid
Aslan Wrote:"To all our true fans in the #BBN who always have our backs thru thick n thin, both me & my teammates will make you proud again. #WeAreUK"

"Let my haters have they night last night buts still a lot of games my bros know that's all that matters I don't forget nothing"

And when the game was on the line, he was on the bench. He is STILL a selfesh M-F'er.
Most of you are wrong, and bandwagon jumpers. Whoever everyone else likes or hates, youdo too. Perfect example is if I post the "Friday" video. Of course, it will be denied by all of you though.

TJ has one bad game and people are calling for him to be benched for the next game and all this crazy shit. After all he's given us, people want to say that kind of horse shit? He's not talking about good, helpful criticism, he's talking about that kind of stuff. I can't wait to see you all on his nuts once more once he goes Beast mode again.
Bad games do happen for star players in college. I believe Terrence Jones will come back with a vengeance.
Jones will have a great game against Chat...He will be fine down the road. Everyone has a bad game.
toussaints Wrote:Nice double negative Terrance

Sparty needs to teach him!:lmao:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
vundy33 Wrote:Most of you are wrong, and bandwagon jumpers. Whoever everyone else likes or hates, youdo too. Perfect example is if I post the "Friday" video. Of course, it will be denied by all of you though.

TJ has one bad game and people are calling for him to be benched for the next game and all this crazy shit. After all he's given us, people want to say that kind of horse shit? He's not talking about good, helpful criticism, he's talking about that kind of stuff. I can't wait to see you all on his nuts once more once he goes Beast mode again.

Kentucky fans are the worlds worst for this. Iv dealt with it in football for years now.
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:Kentucky fans are the worlds worst for this. Iv dealt with it in football for years now.

Me too bro.
theVILLE Wrote:Sparty needs to teach him!:lmao:

Sparty did teach him thats the problem.
Technology has ruined our very way of life when it comes to garbage like twitter and facebook.
Kids cant even write something without grammer errors everywhere today, much less type one where everything is shortened.
Im a huge fan of Jones and he is my favorite player on this team, but sadly, this is honestly the way this guy probably writes and talks in real life and face to face conversations and there is no way in hell he is getting taught anything and should be passing classes if thats the case.
I remember when i was in college that every single class you had, not just english, would count off for spelling errors in papers.