Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trinity 90 - Scott County 77
Final...

Trinity is very good.
Scott co played their last football game last friday. If they play this game in about mid Jan. I think it would be different result.
Tailback44 Wrote:Scott co played their last football game last friday. If they play this game in about mid Jan. I think it would be different result.

I don't.. Trinity and Scott both played football last week but both teams have their best players...

Trinity is very good... I think Trinity is State Champs..
bold statement Trinity isnt a clear favor to even win the 7th with Ballard and Eastern in that region.
Trinity is #1 team in the State.. They do have a hard region.. But I will say this I'll Hicks over anyone in the state.
Congrats Trinity!
Tailback44 Wrote:Scott co played their last football game last friday. If they play this game in about mid Jan. I think it would be different result.

I get what you are saying, but are you also saying that Trinity has no Basketball players on their football team? Trinity just played their last football game on Friday. I thought their (Trinity) stud WR was also a stud Basketball player? If thats the case, then Trinity may win in January by even more. I do think both of these teams make it to Rupp in the Spring though
12/8/2011
Trinity 90
Scott Co. 77
Scott Co. 21 14 22 20 77
Trinity 17 26 27 20 90
Scott Co. (1-2) -- Haddix 6, Bryant 4, Richardson 7, Harris 10, Ivey 19, Manning 26, Peterson 2, Gilbert 3.
Trinity (3-0) -- Hicks 13, Foster 12, Saxton 26, Rice 4, Dieudonne 20, Quick 8, Page 7.

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2009/12/02/10403...z1g0hj5xmZ
Just curious, but was there ever a team that won a football state title and the boys state title in the same year? I know Central was close a few years ago and Highlands was in the late 90s
Congrats Trinity!
toussaints Wrote:Just curious, but was there ever a team that won a football state title and the boys state title in the same year? I know Central was close a few years ago and Highlands was in the late 90s

I don't think so. Both Highlands and Central made it to the finals after winning the football title. Trinity may have a chance this year, but historically haven't had good basketball. It's hard to imagine schools as large as X and Trinity not having quality tournament teams every year. I guess it shows the depth of basketball in ky.