Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Packers 38 - Giants 35
Great game with an exciting ending.
I was hoping the Giants would pull it out!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Awesome ending. After Manning led a great drive for a TD and 2 Point conversion. It only took the Packers two plays and they were in FG range. Packers with the perfect season!
That was way too close for comfort. Go Packers!
Congrats Packers!
Packers keep the streak alive!
I don't understand how a team that got dismantled last week can play the Pack this close. I'm scratching my head on this one. Are the Giants that good and just had a few bad outings or are the Pack looking ahead of some teams?
Aslan Wrote:Hate the Pack. Anyone see that BS touchdown they gave Jennings?

What was BS about it
Stardust Wrote:What was BS about it

He did NOT have possession of that ball. A fly landing on the ball would have knocked it loose from his hands.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Spud6 Wrote:He did NOT have possession of that ball. A fly landing on the ball would have knocked it loose from his hands.
He had possession. At the last second you could see that he had started pulling it to him just a bit, which means he had it. The slightest bit of pulling constitutes control. That's exactly what the refs saw also, hence, "after further review", the points were awarded.
Aslan Wrote:Did you not see it?

HE had possession while inbounds, Touchdown, The Defender then knocked the ball down after it was a TD. The rule is simple.

HOw about Finley getting tackled on numerous occasions.

Wanna talk about crap? How many holds there was on Clay mathews on those play action passes.
Aslan Wrote:That rule needs to be changed.
Why? It's not about the player crossing the end zone, it's all about the ball breaking the "plane".. Also, if the player has enough control to pull the ball to him a bit, that's control of the ball.
It's not what you'd conventionally call complete control. Still don't think it was a catch. Packers will continue to get all the breaks.
Aslan Wrote:It's not what you'd conventionally call complete control. Still don't think it was a catch. Packers will continue to get all the breaks.

Coming from a Lakers fan that loves a team that shot 25 free throws in one quarter? Your gonna call the packers cheater over one rd? U didn't say much about the buy pushing driver in the end zone and then he still made the td grab.
Aslan Wrote:It's not what you'd conventionally call complete control. Still don't think it was a catch. Packers will continue to get all the breaks.
It's control according to NFL rules, it has nothing to do with breaks. Maybe they should call you and get your opinion on the rules the next time.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Coming from a Lakers fan that loves a team that shot 25 free throws in one quarter? Your gonna call the packers cheater over one rd? U didn't say much about the buy pushing driver in the end zone and then he still made the td grab.
Never said the Packers cheated, just said it was a bad call. The officials missed one.
TheRealVille Wrote:It's control according to NFL rules, it has nothing to do with breaks. Maybe they should call you and get your opinion on the rules the next time.

I'd ignore their call, Goodell would probably fine me.
Great Football Game...

I hate that Rodgers and Brees are playing so good because Eli is having a very nice season.
Midee1 Wrote:I don't understand how a team that got dismantled last week can play the Pack this close. I'm scratching my head on this one. Are the Giants that good and just had a few bad outings or are the Pack looking ahead of some teams?

In spurts.. They are somewhat of a sleeper team imo.