• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lee County 86 - Oneida Baptist Institute 39
Final
12/1/2011
Lee Co. 86
Oneida Baptist 39
Oneida Baptist 10 5 11 13 39
Lee Co. 18 22 20 26 86
Oneida Baptist -- Guzeh 5, Stockton 2, Adeoso 20, Sumter 3, Lewis 9.
Lee Co. -- Baker 9, Samples 6, Mays 10, Marshall 2, Cornelius 3, Cox 10, Gilbert 13, Gabbard 8, Evans 16, Fraley 6, Hollon 4.

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2009/12/02/10403...z1fLM5M8v2
Got to the game a couple minutes late but, we did get started off slow in the first quarter with some sloppy play but, eventually got that straightened out and cruised to the win and the JVs got to play the last 4 minutes of the game!

Congrats Bobcats!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
oneida must be way down this yr. taking a beating like this from lee an also owsley who got demolished by hazard with ppl still out for football
On a side note, I think that OBI could be a good team if their coach would actually coach. He was sitting down the entire game and was silent mean while the players on the floor looked lost the majority of the time and it was obvious because they made so many bad passes that became turnovers. #5 can shoot the lights out from the 3 point line when he gets the ball!!

I also saw several players and coaches from Owsley Co at the game and I over heard them saying that their upcoming game against Lee Co will be a close game. I think you're for a reality check come Dec 9th if you think this game will be close!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
where is the game on the 9th played at? if at lee then lee will win with ease, if at owsley could be a decent game. i kno powell plays owsley the 6th u can judge by that score on how owsley is. that game is at owsley
basketballfan10 Wrote:oneida must be way down this yr. taking a beating like this from lee an also owsley who got demolished by hazard with ppl still out for football

It's their coach. They basically don't have one. He sat down the entire game and didn't say a word. The only time that I ever saw him say anything to one of the players is when an OBI player threw a ball back in bounds and hit Jordan Samples in the face with it. If you were at the game, you could tell that they kinda look lost out their will all the bad passes they made. I am a obviously a big Lee Co fan but, even I was frustrated with how OBI was so disorganized. Not counting the slow start in the 1st quarter, this game could have easily been a 60 point victory but, I think it was the right move to put the JVs in the game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
basketballfan10 Wrote:where is the game on the 9th played at? if at lee then lee will win with ease, if at owsley could be a decent game. i kno powell plays owsley the 6th u can judge by that score on how owsley is. that game is at owsley

The game on the 9th is @ Owsley Co.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:It's their coach. They basically don't have one. He sat down the entire game and didn't say a word. The only time that I ever saw him say anything to one of the players is when an OBI player threw a ball back in bounds and hit Jordan Samples in the face with it. If you were at the game, you could tell that they kinda look lost out their will all the bad passes they made. I am a obviously a big Lee Co fan but, even I was frustrated with how OBI was so disorganized. Not counting the slow start in the 1st quarter, this game could have easily been a 60 point victory but, I think it was the right move to put the JVs in the game.

i kno its sad whenever the coach seems like they dont care about their players when it has nothing to do with them an they r out there trying their best.
BIG win for Lee County