Michigan State 65 - Florida State 49
Final
Congrats Spartans!
Can't believe ole sparty hasnt been here yet
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:Can't believe ole sparty hasnt been here yet

Oh im here Just had to wait on the school day to end and all the kids to leave! Bout all I can say is BIG W for my spartys and the BIG TEN! The ACC sucks ass! They are terrible every single team!
SPARTY Wrote:Oh im here Just had to wait on the school day to end and all the kids to leave! Bout all I can say is BIG W for my spartys and the BIG TEN! The ACC sucks ass! They are terrible every single team!

Except for the 2 teams that whipped u guys right?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Except for the 2 teams that whipped u guys right?

Exactly, the top 2 teams are ranked in the top 5! which is the only teams that have beaten us this far
SPARTY Wrote:Exactly, the top 2 teams are ranked in the top 5! which is the only teams that have beaten us this far

Technically you said every single team! You clearly said that much. We jsut dont know what you mean sometimes because you post such crazy stuff
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Nice to see the Big Ten team take this one.
SPARTY Wrote:Oh im here Just had to wait on the school day to end and all the kids to leave! Bout all I can say is BIG W for my spartys and the BIG TEN! The ACC sucks ass! They are terrible every single team!

You mean you had to wait to get out of detention for trolling teachers so you could leave.
lol, theres no way your more than 12

Per you, so do the:

SEC
Big East
Big 12
Big 10
MAC
WAC