Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How is Newcath's offseason program going so far this winter?
Thanks Star, OMG!! That is utter domination of the "cakes" from up the street. Left , go stick your head in a hole and keep it there! So it's easy to say now if highlands didn't have there "transceiant" football players they would be a "below" average sports town. WOW, that's got to feel like a big shot to "little lefty's" grapes. Have a nice day!

:devilflam
Week Two of off-season. Is the team meeting the goals thus far?
Well I guess NCC doesn't have a good basketball program this year! They are ONLY ranked #3 in the preseason poll! My team, HC, is #5. In fairness, I think I saw the Birds on the list somewhere! :hilarious:

http://nky.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcs.dll/...111280328/
nkypete Wrote:Well I guess NCC doesn't have a good basketball program this year! They are ONLY ranked #3 in the preseason poll! My team, HC, is #5. In fairness, I think I saw the Birds on the list somewhere! :hilarious:

http://nky.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcs.dll/...111280328/

When they catch up to the Birds in Regional Basketball Titles, let me know. Until then, they're just nothing but another team that can't fulfill expectations. Anything short of a 9th Regional Championship is a bad season at Highlands. It should be at NCC too. One single 9th Regional Title in 27 years hardly qualifies NCC as a basketball power. The results speak for themselves. A lot of nice guys who can't win a title.

I will say Highlands will win another 9th Region basketball title before either NCC or Holy Cross wins one. Yeah, NCC was close last year. They still lost. Did they recover from that heartbreak yet? Highlands may not happen to win one for 5 or 6 years, but it will happen. Then what will rest your laurels on? Certainly not academics, facilities, football, tennis, basketball, soccer, track, swimming or the arts. Highlands has long term success in all of the above.
Boy you guys are cruel..... Sounds like the State should just shut NCC down to give
the kids a chance at a successful future....
:zzz::yawn:
I do not worry for a moment about my children's success or the success of any student at NCC.
Wideleft01 Wrote:When they catch up to the Birds in Regional Basketball Titles, let me know. Until then, they're just nothing but another team that can't fulfill expectations. Anything short of a 9th Regional Championship is a bad season at Highlands. It should be at NCC too. One single 9th Regional Title in 27 years hardly qualifies NCC as a basketball power. The results speak for themselves. A lot of nice guys who can't win a title.

I will say Highlands will win another 9th Region basketball title before either NCC or Holy Cross wins one. Yeah, NCC was close last year. They still lost. Did they recover from that heartbreak yet? Highlands may not happen to win one for 5 or 6 years, but it will happen. Then what will rest your laurels on? Certainly not academics, facilities, football, tennis, basketball, soccer, track, swimming or the arts. Highlands has long term success in all of the above.

Simple is this: Highlands basketball program reminds me of a Tom Petty song "Free Falling"! They have been irrelavant for years and getting worse.:lmao:
We will win the region in basketball this year.
bart88 Wrote:I do not worry for a moment about my children's success or the success of any student at NCC.

Congrats bart, I, though not an NCC person, have no doubts that your children will do fantastic!
This thread is pointless and should be closed.
^ It is pointless. But...........
It is the offseason for NCC and we'd all like to know if any of those 145 pound freshmen that cancelled the game against Highlands last year are going to be ready to start as 190lb juniors.
Wideleft01 Wrote:It is the offseason for NCC and we'd all like to know if any of those 145 pound freshmen that cancelled the game against Highlands last year are going to be ready to start as 190lb juniors.

Who???? Who are the rest?
Stardust Wrote:Who???? Who are the rest?
his buddy wideright:Clap: I think I might have seen a straightdownthemiddle01 lucking around also:trolldad2:
nky Wrote:his buddy wideright:Clap: I think I might have seen a straightdownthemiddle01 lucking around also:trolldad2:

LOL, that's right, their are two personality's that are identical....:biggrin:
It's a football forum. If you want to talk about NC's baseball/basketball program versus another , take it to those respective forums. The title asks how NC's offseason FOOTBALL program is going.
^ umm, it fits TD, the direction went that way because that is WHAT NCC's players are doing RIGHT NOW!!!!
Stardust Wrote:^ umm, it fits TD, the direction went that way because that is WHAT NCC's players are doing RIGHT NOW!!!!

And that was sitting at home watching Highlands win state! (again)
WideRight05 Wrote:And that was sitting at home watching Highlands win state! (again)

This was the first season in a few that they were at home.....
^ and will be the first of many seasons that they are sitting at home.
tradition Wrote:It's a football forum. If you want to talk about NC's baseball/basketball program versus another , take it to those respective forums. The title asks how NC's offseason FOOTBALL program is going.

Or let it die, like it had almost done.
tradition Wrote:It's a football forum. If you want to talk about NC's baseball/basketball program versus another , take it to those respective forums. The title asks how NC's offseason FOOTBALL program is going.

Sure thing QQ! We'll get right back on topic!
Is or does the big 6'6" frosh who scored all the basketball pts going to play football? NC could probably use a decent size TE or Tackle.
^ Know his name?
Had fake badman not deleted my thread on this, I think many would have put NCC in the easiest teams in the state thread. The wideshow would definitely agree on that.
WideRight05 Wrote:Had fake badman not deleted my thread on this, I think many would have put NCC in the easiest teams in the state thread. The wideshow would definitely agree on that.

Ft. Thomas girls are easy.