Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why can't we all just get along
This site seems to be full of drama, just wondering where is the love:loveya:
This is a site full of opinions and as you know, everyone has their own opinion. Debates are the best thing about a website. As long as their isn't any violence, or anything of that nature, then we allow whatever kind of heated debate. Makes for good reading.
I agree, but we should all agree to disagree. I just dont think we should be so rude
You kinda have to remember HG that alot of our members are in their young teens so this kind of thing happens. We try to keep it as clean as possible on here and not let things get out of hand, but sometimes you just gotta overlook some members.
Exactly HG....do it professionally....no personal attacks :thumb:
Good point. I have been guilty myself of getting a little carried away, well with only one other member. Your right thought most people in here are still in high school.
"HomeGrown" Wrote:I agree, but we should all agree to disagree. I just dont think we should be so rude

I agree.... no need to be rude and disrespectful. Let's teach our kids to be kind and respect others.
:beg:
I think you should have to take some sort of intelligence test before you're allowed to become a member.
"jayblackcat2006" Wrote:I think you should have to take some sort of intelligence test before you're allowed to become a member.
Then I wouldn't be an admin. Smile
"BCF4L" Wrote:Then I wouldn't be an admin. Smile
You'd get by on the skin of your teeth lol...
not necessarily all around intelligence but maybe like sports intelligence. Likes rules or past set records or something to get the "tards" outta here..
I'd be okay with that then. Smile