Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ky HS Fball is boring.
they should do like they used to before the playoffs came in.. bowl games..
Can you dig it? Wrote:Well, I'll make it a little easier for you. It's BOWLING GREEN. Just copy that onto a piece of cardboard and you'll have your sign all set for hitch-hiking.:trolldad2:
:lmao:
Backwoods Wrote:Whats so funny about me saying that a championship could be a few years off? It sounds to me like we agreed on the subject but,You trolled it,being the idiot you are. Also,I appreciate you,Runitupthegut,for encouraging such an idiot. I just lost a little of the respect I had for you.

lol dont get mad.

As i said, its sad but true.
Id love nothing more than to see a Hazard or Pikeville beat the dog crap out of Mayfield and Beechwood year in and year out, but it just aint happening.
Those schools are on another level right now.
As for him, theres not much hope left, i was jmust simply agreeing.
wildthang3 Wrote:I honestly dont care if any of you agree with me or not. Its my OPINION and I will say what I want about it. If you dont want to hear me or my opinions dont READ my THREADS! You go else where on the board. The fact is, its basically the same teams in the finals each year and IMO its boring! ( I wont be at the finals bc not one game will be worth a dang.)

Smart post. Use the same thought and refrence it to high school football and dont watch it. You are entitled to your opinion, but once you post it you have asked us for ours.
J have to be honest here, I just do not find it borring at all. In fact I like it!
It's boring , I agree boring the championship weekend will not be worth going to
I agree with stardust, if we could just eliminate the playoffs like it was in the old days i think it would make things much more interesting. & possibly even motivate the players a little more.
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:J have to be honest here, I just do not find it borring at all. In fact I like it!

lol, if Whitley racked up the state championships like Mayfield does, id love it to.
Backwoods Wrote:Whats so funny about me saying that a championship could be a few years off? It sounds to me like we agreed on the subject but,You trolled it,being the idiot you are. Also,I appreciate you,Runitupthegut,for encouraging such an idiot. I just lost a little of the respect I had for you.

Is it another 10 years or more?:zzz:
hop24 Wrote:Is it another 10 years or more?:zzz:

With the way Mayfield is putting championship teams out it could be ten years before even a NKY team wins one. Beechwood just missed the best chance they have had and I don't see anyone else up that way that even comes close to beating them. So I guess EKY and NKY are in the same boat. But at least EKY will be in Bowlingreen with at least some kind of chance. A team can't win one if they can't get past the semi's.:Thumbs: