Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(6) Duke 68 - (14) Kansas 61
leecoukfan Wrote:Well said!!:Thumbs: How more premiere do you have to get?! I think that 4 #1 recruiting classes in a row is more premiere than Duke will ever be!!

And where has them 4 #1 classes got them
Aslan Wrote:UK tried, but Duke refused to play at Rupp, just wanted to play at their place. Which is stupid. They get to play next year, but it's untelling when they'll play again after that. I hope to God we meet them in the tournament this year.
And if college athletes have to stay 2+ years, UK might break UCLA winning streak record, and will have more championships.

Duke will never play at Rupp again, considering what happen last time.

Saturday will prove how good of a team Kentucky is. I hope they beat north Carolina as well. And for some reason I feel the team that consist of wall and cousin was better then this team
woho your full of shit!:moon:
NYY10 Wrote:And where has them 4 #1 classes got them

In 2009 they made the Elite 8, last year they were a FG away from making it to the National Championship game, and it's looking like they're going to win the whole thing this year!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
zaga_fan Wrote:It's just as stupid as Cal only wanting to play them at Rupp.

Look at Duke's schedule year in and year out and see how many non-conference road games they play against legit teams.
They don't do it....
they either play them at their place or they play on a neutral court.
The man simply doesn't want to play people in their house if its non-conference.
He'll play anyone on a neutral court and there is a slim chance of a home-and-home....
but if Cal wants Duke to drive into Rupp and play a game he is barking up the wrong tree.
That's just ridiculous.
NYY10 Wrote:Duke will never play at Rupp again, considering what happen last time.

Saturday will prove how good of a team Kentucky is. I hope they beat north Carolina as well. And for some reason I feel the team that consist of wall and cousin was better then this team

What happened?
To say UK is not one of the Premier college basketball teams is just ridicolous and as Aslan said, shows the pure jealousy on the part of a little known Duke Legacy.

I dont have to set here and go over all of the accomplishments and accolades of the basektball program at UK, you already know them, as well as the rest of the country. Its why haters like you all love to hate.

There is no doubt that what coach K has done at Duke is extrodinary. It's also one of the premier college basketball programs. Im not setting here telling you it isnt as some of you are doing to UK. Just remember this however, no matter what Duke does and how they do it, you cant consider Dukes legacy to be greater than UK's until you pass us up both in national championships and wins. Hell, Duke doesnt even have the greatest program in there own conference. That right belongs to NC.
Dont doubt us, because it seems everytime someone does, we smack you in the face with another national championships.

40-0
^ Very well said RIUTG
NYY10 Wrote:i promise.. [B]PROMISE, Kentucky will not go 40-0, step off your high horse and come back down. Its fans like you that turn me away from Kentucky.. every year, its, where going 40-0, where going to win the Championship. It gets old., [/B]

Yea, they have a great team. but my god, the way you all beef them up, they should be able to win the NBA championship.

First off ive never heard anyone on this site say were going 40-0 until this year.

Secondly since your promising that we wont go 40-0 (which ill agree is unlikely, but not impossible) and since your so sure we will.....

How about this, if we do go 40-0 like your so sure we wont, you sport a pic of a UK symbol of my choice as your avatar forever. Not a week, month, or year, but for as long as you have a profile on BGR. Since your 100% certain you have nothing to lose...
coach K is gay
4_real Wrote:coach K is gay

Really? I've never seen his sexuality questioned before? Could you please post a link that corroborates that claim?
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:First off ive never heard anyone on this site say were going 40-0 until this year.

Secondly since your promising that we wont go 40-0 (which ill agree is unlikely, but not impossible) and since your so sure we will.....

How about this, if we do go 40-0 like your so sure we wont, you sport a pic of a UK symbol of my choice as your avatar forever. Not a week, month, or year, but for as long as you have a profile on BGR. Since your 100% certain you have nothing to lose...

k. fine with me.
Did anyone see Robinson put his sack in Ryan Kelly's face?
That's gotta be a top 10 play.
Quote:This was dUKe's 5th Maui title

15-0 all time in Maui as well, i hate 'em. but thats pretty good
Quote:To say UK is not one of the Premier college basketball teams is just ridicolous and as Aslan said, shows the pure jealousy on the part of a little known Duke Legacy.

I dont have to set here and go over all of the accomplishments and accolades of the basektball program at UK, you already know them, as well as the rest of the country. Its why haters like you all love to hate.

There is no doubt that what coach K has done at Duke is extrodinary. It's also one of the premier college basketball programs. Im not setting here telling you it isnt as some of you are doing to UK. Just remember this however, no matter what Duke does and how they do it, you cant consider Dukes legacy to be greater than UK's until you pass us up both in national championships and wins. Hell, Duke doesnt even have the greatest program in there own conference. That right belongs to NC.
Dont doubt us, because it seems everytime someone does, we smack you in the face with another national championships.

:Thumbs:
Stardust Wrote:Conspiracy, must be a conspiracy. Those refs sure love dUKe.....They must be instructed at the highest of levels - GOD..... Even God has the fix in:popcorn:

Seeing how u didnt watch ONE second of the game and couldnt care less because your a kentucky fan. Why post on the outcome of the game when u havent even seen it. Anyone thats not blind could see the guy walked. GO act like ur a fan of a team and hate on them in the same thread somewhere else.