Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Betsy Layne 42 Russell 26
BL really impressed me. The way they moved and shot the ball. I see BL giving alot of teams problems this year.
This was a scrimmage game at Johnson Central
BL looked pretty good from what I saw. They don't have much size, but they're pretty quick and move the ball well for sure.
Yea they lack size..they have like two 6-2 players but they rebound the ball well for what I seen.
They will definitely be competitive in the 15th, that's for sure.
Hope Russell keeps Skaggs healthy and out of foul trouble , or it will be a long season.
Just saw betsy lane there way to little to win the 15th :biglmao:
They are small, but they're pretty fast. Just have to see how they play when they a team with some bigs.
The way i see it is BL will run the ball on about any team all 5 players can get up and down the court. For the rebounding no matter what size you are if you can block out people you can rebound..BL will fine
where and what date is the next scrimmage for Betsy Layne ?
BondJamesBond Wrote:where and what date is the next scrimmage for Betsy Layne ?

BL plays Bryan Station in the Fast Lane CLassic at Sheldon Clark... Not for sure what time though
ozzy72666 Wrote:Hope Russell keeps Skaggs healthy and out of foul trouble , or it will be a long season.

Will they do better than last season?
Wow. Only 26 points for Russell.
VottoMVP Wrote:Wow. Only 26 points for Russell.

BL played good Defense...
Gold Charger Wrote:Will they do better than last season?

Not with what I saw at Johnson Central, they are weak except for Skaggs and no bench.