Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rex Chapman Tweet
"Reminded today that my dude @DLamb20 has "the runner" in his repertoire. W health & natural progression he can leave UK our #1 scorer ever."

Will Lamb stay four years?
If he does, can he break Dan Issel's record?
Has Chapman lost his mind?

What say you?!
Well for one cal has never kept a decent player 4 years. That would mean getting experience and possibly winning a championship, we all know he can't do that! Plus he has to clear space for those big time recruits he paid off to come to Kensucky
At long last, a guy that speaks my language about PayPal Cal. I am not really a fan of Meatchicken State, but in this case "the enemy of my enemy is my friend."
SPARTY Wrote:Well for one cal has never kept a decent player 4 years. That would mean getting experience and possibly winning a championship, we all know he can't do that! Plus he has to clear space for those big time recruits he paid off to come to Kensucky
False statement. We still have Miller and he is more than decent. Hell Harrellson stayed and he got drafted so I guess you can consider him decent.

Anyways Lamb will not stay. He has no intentions to.

Also all of a sudden you are trying to be BGR's biggest troll. At least when dangerousdan does it, he does with falir. You just seem to be trying to hard.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“This is a great tradition that we have to live up to. It feels good that we were able to do this for Kentucky.” Brandon Knight

“it was a tough one, but we’re the real blue.” Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

"This is MY state!" Anthony Davis
SPARTY Wrote:Well for one cal has never kept a decent player 4 years. That would mean getting experience and possibly winning a championship, we all know he can't do that! Plus he has to clear space for those big time recruits he paid off to come to Kensucky

Again, another example of this kid not contributing anything to the thread and only trolling. Why the hell is he still here?

I think Lamb could be an all-time top player if he stayed, but he's not going to.
Amun-Ra Wrote:False statement. We still have Miller and he is more than decent. Hell Harrellson stayed and he got drafted so I guess you can consider him decent.

Anyways Lamb will not stay. He has no intentions to.

Also all of a sudden you are trying to be BGR's biggest troll. At least when dangerousdan does it, he does with falir. You just seem to be trying to hard.

Notice I said cal couldn't get a player to stay four years. Miller wast a senior bit was harreldon. Polson may be the only player ever stay 4 years thatcal ever recruits
Not taking anything from lamb but there is no way he is the top scorer uk has ever had. Do you guys actually believe this? Lamb and issel shouldn't even be mentioned in the same thread lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:Not taking anything from lamb but there is no way he is the top scorer uk has ever had. Do you guys actually believe this? Lamb and issel shouldn't even be mentioned in the same thread lol

Neither Should Lebron be mentioned on Jordan's level, but u do it.
SPARTY Wrote:Notice I said cal couldn't get a player to stay four years. Miller wast a senior bit was harreldon. Polson may be the only player ever stay 4 years thatcal ever recruits
Wut?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“This is a great tradition that we have to live up to. It feels good that we were able to do this for Kentucky.” Brandon Knight

“it was a tough one, but we’re the real blue.” Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

"This is MY state!" Anthony Davis
Amun-Ra Wrote:Wut?

Hahahahah...I lol'd so hard, spit my drink all over my laptop..thanks bro, needed that.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Neither Should Lebron be mentioned on Jordan's level, but u do it.

That I do that's actually logical though. Mj is by far the better player but 1 on 1 I'd take lebron. Lamb is a shooter and that's it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:That I do that's actually logical though. Mj is by far the better player but 1 on 1 I'd take lebron. Lamb is a shooter and that's it

You're talking about logic, yet there is zero logic behind that statement.
And yeah Cal does put most his players in the NBA early. As long as he's able to recruit at this level, I'm completely fine with it. Give me talent over experience everyday. You've not watched Lamb this year, because his game has evolved, and he's no longer just a spot up shooter. I could see Lamb staying four years, it's doubtful, but possible. He's not high on the draft boards. He's not ready to play the one in the NBA and he's undersized at the two.
Aslan Wrote:You're talking about logic, yet there is zero logic behind that statement.
And yeah Cal does put most his players in the NBA early. As long as he's able to recruit at this level, I'm completely fine with it. Give me talent over experience everyday. You've not watched Lamb this year, because his game has evolved, and he's no longer just a spot up shooter. I could see Lamb staying four years, it's doubtful, but possible. He's not high on the draft boards. He's not ready to play the one in the NBA and he's undersized at the two.

I'm gonna have to agree to disagree here aslan. Are you saying that if lamb stayed 4 years he would develope into the #1 scorer uk has ever had? Lamb has improved from been just a shooter. I known I said that he was only a shooter but i meant he isn't going to attack the run and score at will. Sure he has improved but there is Norway Doron lamb is or is going to be the #1 scorer at uk.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Aslan Wrote:"Reminded today that my dude @DLamb20 has "the runner" in his repertoire. W health & natural progression he can leave UK our #1 scorer ever."

What say you?!

Not career, he is referring to Single Season of 948 points. Since Issel only had 28 games, and Lamb has 10 or more games to do it, I guess there is a chance!
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:At long last, a guy that speaks my language about PayPal Cal. I am not really a fan of Meatchicken State, but in this case "the enemy of my enemy is my friend."

Dont be hater of the Cats and Cal, maybe Huggie Bear should call Cal for some advice considering he didnt have the talent to beat Kent St. :biglmao:
KY Headhunter Wrote:Dont be hater of the Cats and Cal, maybe Huggie Bear should call Cal for some advice considering he didnt have the talent to beat Kent St. :biglmao:

The golden flashes have a bad bite :lmao:
Stardust Wrote:Not career, he is referring to Single Season of 948 points. Since Issel only had 28 games, and Lamb has 10 or more games to do it, I guess there is a chance!

Pretty sure he meant career. "W health & natural progression he can leave UK our #1 scorer ever." Sounds like career to me.
theVILLE Wrote:I'm gonna have to agree to disagree here aslan. Are you saying that if lamb stayed 4 years he would develope into the #1 scorer uk has ever had? Lamb has improved from been just a shooter. I known I said that he was only a shooter but i meant he isn't going to attack the run and score at will. Sure he has improved but there is Norway Doron lamb is or is going to be the #1 scorer at uk.

Not saying Lamb is going to be UK's greatest player ever, but if he stays 4 years(which is unlikely), averages around 15 points a game, and plays around 35 games a year, he could be UK's all time leading scorer.
I don't see Lamb being UK's all time leading scorers. But he could be a top player to come to UK if he stayed.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Aslan Wrote:Not saying Lamb is going to be UK's greatest player ever, but if he stays 4 years(which is unlikely), averages around 15 points a game, and plays around 35 games a year, he could be UK's all time leading scorer.

I have to agree to disagree with ya man. To many great players come and gone for a player like lamb to surpass...I thiml he showed his inconsistency today with that
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:I have to agree to disagree with ya man. To many great players come and gone for a player like lamb to surpass...I thiml he showed his inconsistency today with that

If Lamb stayed four years, which is unlikely, but a possibility, he could be the all time leading scorer. Because he'll be a major part of this team for 4 years when most UK greats only played three years. That extra year would be enough. Now it most certainly does not mean he's the greatest player in UK history. His numbers would just be exaggerated.
Aslan Wrote:If Lamb stayed four years, which is unlikely, but a possibility, he'll be the all time leading scorer. Because he'll be a major part of this team for 4 years when most UK greats only played three years. That extra year would be enough. Now it most certainly does not mean he's the greatest player in UK history.

I still dont think he could do that, thats just my opinion though. COuld he climb the ranks of scoring list, sure he could but he isnt a consistent scorer. We ahve saw that the past year and the past 2 games
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
^ He will not be around four years! If he is, that means he will hit the skidmarks and his game goes to crap! That's the only way he does not leave for eht NBA, especially if he is lights out enough to lead the Cats in scoring.
He's not your prototype NBA guard, he could be here a while.
It don't matter, this is all hypothetical.
And theVILLE, yeah he was inconsistent last year, he was a freaking freshman.
Aslan Wrote:"Reminded today that my dude @DLamb20 has "the runner" in his repertoire. W health & natural progression he can leave UK our #1 scorer ever."

What say you?!

NO WAY that happens even if he stays 4. Too much talent going to be around, and too much sharing taking place. Lamb could have several 30 point games thru the years, yet end up averaging about 14 a game.
I think it is very possible for Lamb to break the record and even scrape the top 5 all time scoring leaders in UK history - BUT! I think he will leave when he gets the chance too.

You guys have to remember, this guy came from Oakhill - they strive on great players in the nation.
They get and produce NBA talent year in and year out.
Ballers Wrote:I think it is very possible for Lamb to break the record and even scrape the top 5 all time scoring leaders in UK history - BUT! I think he will leave when he gets the chance too.

You guys have to remember, this guy came from Oakhill - they strive on great players in the nation.
They get and produce NBA talent year in and year out.

and cal seems to get those players year in and year out but yet he cant win a championship! :flame: