Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Garrard Co 48 Powell Co 16
BOBCAT Wrote::lmao::please: I hear Burchett is gone.Retiring or back to J.C.

Just got off the phone with Coach Burchett. He wanted me to thank you for giving him the heads up on what his future plans are with coaching cause he hadn't heard anything about that.
BOBCAT Wrote::lmao::please: I hear Burchet is gone.Retiring or back to J.C.

Now why would he leave Powell after the season he had? The only way he leaves is if Johnson Central ever came open
Strikeout King Wrote:Now why would he leave Powell after the season he had? The only way he leaves is if Johnson Central ever came open

Ummmmmmmmmm................. that has sort of been a hot topic in itself.

:eyeroll:
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Ummmmmmmmmm................. that has sort of been a hot topic in itself.

:eyeroll:

but will he Matney leave Johnson Central? As everyone's seen in another thread there's rumors of him going to UVA-Wise but nothing set in stone
Mr. Sandwich Wrote:Just got off the phone with Coach Burchett. He wanted me to thank you for giving him the heads up on what his future plans are with coaching cause he hadn't heard anything about that.

Heard it before the season from a good source in Powell.If he does I think Kincaid would be a great fit for the job;but we will have to see what happens.
BOBCAT Wrote::lmao::please: I hear Burchet is gone.Retiring or back to J.C.

Nobody needs to speak for coach Burchett except for coach Burchett. Powell had a great season. Congrats to Garrard on the win, a first for them as well.
BOBCAT Wrote:Heard it before the season from a good source in Powell.If he does I think Kincaid would be a great fit for the job;but we will have to see what happens.

I have resisted responding to Powell post all year but I will respond to this.I heard the same thing early on from some very prominent bussinessmen here in Powell and long before all the Johnson Central stuff came up so I would not be suprised.Also I will say that I also believe IF this is true that Josh would be a fine coach.He seems like a level headed guy who knows alot about football.Congrats to Powell on their season.
What about Jason Cox? Hes one heck of a coach also...both coaches would do good in my opinon
He is one heck of a nice guy, and a real good coach. He knows how to motivate the players. Some people say he is too hateful and mean, but he just wants to win and not get caught up in all the politics. Plus his Defense is pretty awesome!
I think the coaching staff will be the same next season. I mean why fix it if it isn't broke!
Markell Hayes is an outstanding running back! He has been overlooked all year!