Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Miami Marlins unveil new uniforms
MIAMI -- Hanley Ramirez emerged from the back of the stage, wearing a grin and a new uniform, arms raised as he basked in the first applause for a Miami Marlin.

The franchise founded in 1993 as the Florida Marlins officially changed its name Friday night in a ceremony at the team's new ballpark. The Marlins also unveiled a new logo, new uniforms and new colors -- orange, blue, black and yellow.

http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/722257...o-uniforms
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^ LOL, I did not know that they changed their name. I like it more associated with a city than the state.
^Me too. Never did like the State named pro teams in any sport. Except maybe the Texas Rangers.

Actually now that I think about it. Miami could change the color of their Uniforms as much as they want. Now that they are MMs...lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
I really like the new orange hats they have. Pretty sick.
Worst unis ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
^ Maybe not worse than the Astro's of the 70's
Hopefully they don't inherit the choking abilities of the Miami Heat.