Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alex Poythress Will make a College Decision on Thursday
Evan Daniels says 5 star prospect Alex Poythress will decide on Thursday. Look's like it is down to Kentucky, Memphis, & Vandy.
We need him...
^Awesome signature.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^
Thanks you kind sir
Some reports I've seen seem to think the he's leaning towards Memphis.

But its tough call right now.
^ Gawd, I hope not! I don't want Aslan to kill a real cat!!!
Some kind of weird report that he was somewhat overwhelmed by the spectacle at Big Blue Madness was a little scared about being in such a big limelight. But I truely think that this kid wants to be here under Cal's system. Hey and if you want a bright note, I stayed for the post game show last night and I can not even express how much confidence Cal had for the signing day/period. He said so himself about 3 or 4 times, that he is extremely excited and thinks that wednesday will be a "great" day! Poytress, come on down buddy!
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Right now Evan Daniels is saying that Poythress will go to Memphis. I was hoping we would land him, but oh well.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“This is a great tradition that we have to live up to. It feels good that we were able to do this for Kentucky.” Brandon Knight

“it was a tough one, but we’re the real blue.” Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

"This is MY state!" Anthony Davis
I ma going to go out on a limb and say Poytress to Kentucky, Amile Jefferson, to NC St., Gary Harris, to Michigan State, and Shabazz to Kentucky
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hopefully, he will pick Kentucky.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Shabazz to Kentucky

Just a heads up, Shabazz isn't deciding until the Late Signing Period.

But I hope your right.
It is rumored he is favoring more towards UK now.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:I ma going to go out on a limb and say Poytress to Kentucky, Amile Jefferson, to NC St., Gary Harris, to Michigan State, and Shabazz to Kentucky

You was right on that one. I hope your right bout Shabazz and Poytress.
Does anyone know if it will be televised or know what time he is supposed to announce?
I watched this kid in Clarksville. He's the real deal.