Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley transfer
I would guess this recruit is probably in the 4 and 5 star range. Shelby Valley has been pretty good at bringing in those types of recruits.
School Admin. Wrote:Well, I unlike some people on here am not going to whine and cry about kids who choose to transfer to another school. What I am going to do is tell you that Breanna is a great player and and even better young lady, whatever her reasons are for going to Shelby Valley are her own and I wish her every success in the future. I hope that some folks on this board would learn a little class and wish kids and schools the best instead of trying to tear them down.

I know people get upset for transfers coming. I know that you are close enough to the situation to understand that ER athletes are not the only ones leaving the school. They had a ton of kids leave over a two year span. It was said that they lost around 40 kids.... Kids and parents want to be apart of a positive situation with a chance to win.... What are they going to do once the new school opens and the highway opens up?
New school?
Real Badman Wrote:Mod Warning:
Seriously, calling these boys by the word "Canadian" is getting old, and it's stopping.

Agreed, no one deserves to be called a Canadian, I mean how would you like if you went to Toronto and people kept calling you an American. But to keep with the same political correctness I would like to see they are not called the "Fraley Girls", their names are Breanna and Alyssa! LOL,