Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johns Creek Lady Hawks
Congratulations to the Johns Creek Lady Hawks. That PeeWee sure has those girls ready to play,with wins over Betsy Layne and Allen Central. To bad the new coach at Central can't put his own team together, maybe someday. By this time in the year you should see at least a little change, but you don't. So PeeWee keep turning them out for him, he may not thank you but I will. DIG DIG DIG. :Hungry:
I agree 100%. :Skull03:
What is the point in this post?
i dissagree 110%
"bballfanatic" Wrote:What is the point in this post?
Well thought you would like to know. Johns creek has a good program and Mullins don't. Even hold true in the boy varsity where are they from.
"fastbreak" Wrote:Well thought you would like to know. Johns creek has a good program and Mullins don't. Even hold true in the boy varsity where are they from.

No, I understood your post. I was being sarcastic. I don't get the point of posting this thread - the differentiation between Mullins and Johns Creek is just becoming tiresome.
Here how about will kill this with this statement why do we keep on segragating Johns Creek and Mullins for I feel as if we are being racist lol MWAHAHAHAHA...Where is Ratliff from Mullins who is the so called "Captain" and "Leader" on this team Ratliff...It is kinda ironic to call it Johns Creek Lady Hawks b/c beggining 2007 Mullins will be called Pike Central Middle School Home of the Hawks LOL...
Well from want i see this is all very true. But you people don't have to put the Mullins girls down so from what i see Johns Creek dosen't have to good of players either. Sure they talk about Thompson,Harris but they don't show me anything.

:CE_DP_Ste
Great way to boost team spirit right before district. The girls can have a rivalry when they wear either the Johns Creek or Mullins uniforms, but when they are playing for PC, they are on the same team. How many threads have to be started about how good PC's JV team is, or how Butcher needs to bring the Mullins girls off the bench. QUIT BEING JEALOUS AND WAIT YOUR TURN! If you don't like what's going on - TRANSFER to Pike Central North (aka Phelps). Bottom line, you are doing nothing but stirring controversy.
"Acid" Wrote:Great way to boost team spirit right before district. The girls can have a rivalry when they wear either the Johns Creek or Mullins uniforms, but when they are playing for PC, they are on the same team. How many threads have to be started about how good PC's JV team is, or how Butcher needs to bring the Mullins girls off the bench. QUIT BEING JEALOUS AND WAIT YOUR TURN! If you don't like what's going on - TRANSFER to Pike Central North (aka Phelps). Bottom line, you are doing nothing but stirring controversy.

Well Said! :rock:
Don't say people are jealous when they speak the truth and it dosen't matter what kind of uniform they have on.
:ref1:
"Acid" Wrote:Great way to boost team
spirit right before district. The girls can have a rivalry when they wear either the Johns Creek or Mullins uniforms, but when they are playing for PC, they are on the same team. How many threads have to be started about how good PC's JV team is, or how Butcher needs to bring the Mullins girls off the bench. QUIT BEING JEALOUS AND WAIT YOUR TURN! If you don't like what's going on - TRANSFER to Pike Central North (aka Phelps). Bottom line, you are doing nothing but stirring controversy.
"tballer" Wrote:Don't say people are jealous when they speak the truth and it dosen't matter what kind of uniform they have on.
:ref1:

How can it not matter what uniform they have on? If they are wearing a PC uniform they are part of a team, a whole is only as good as the sum of its parts and if the parts cannot get over the fact that they came from different schools then the team will never be a cohesive unit. Players from different schools can get along and play as a team, they have to remember that they are no longer playing in their Johns Creek and Mullins uniforms. Look at Belfry's team, they came from four different schools (now they have consolidated to the middle school, but the girls that play now went to different schools) and they play as a team and do not think of themselves as being from Turkey Creek, Runyon, Bevins, etc. It is a privilege to even get to sit on the bench of a high school team while you are still in middle school. They should be happy with that. Send them to Belfry and they won't even get to dress in a varsity uniform until they are actually a freshman (if they are lucky, there are freshmen on Belfry's team that don't get to dress), see how well they like it then.