Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
riverside is getting HUGE recruits
#1 player from bangkok and #7 player from afghanistan are on their way to lost creek to make some noise.......... Watch out Jaysean and Cordia, Riverside is the real team to beat in the region this year. billy hays is coming to coach these boys cause they want experience at the head coach position..... rick stacey is assinst coach come back brayton :devilflam
Lol!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
true hater Wrote:#1 player from bangkok and #7 player from afghanistan are on their way to lost creek to make some noise.......... Watch out Jaysean and Cordia, Riverside is the real team to beat in the region this year. billy hays is coming to coach these boys cause they want experience at the head coach position..... rick stacey is assinst coach come back brayton :devilflam

:please:
Huh?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Are you asking to be banned?
Someone will do it if you ask nice enough.
Really?....People these days
zaga_fan Wrote:Are you asking to be banned?
Someone will do it if you ask nice enough.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh memememe, please pick me.

:why:
Real Badman Wrote:Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh memememe, please pick me.

:why:

L o L
After I saw you close his thread in football I figured you deserve the honor Smile
^ Forget I said that.
EKUAlum got it lol
Also, Bangkok isn't a country. This is bad and you should feel bad.
I'm lost, what is the ban for?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LWC Wrote:I'm lost, what is the ban for?

We're just playin', LWC Wink
oh.....=/
true hater Wrote:#1 player from bangkok and #7 player from afghanistan are on their way to lost creek to make some noise.......... Watch out Jaysean and Cordia, Riverside is the real team to beat in the region this year. billy hays is coming to coach these boys cause they want experience at the head coach position..... rick stacey is assinst coach come back brayton :devilflam
LOLLLL. Riverside will continue to lose, unfortunately. Another long year across the bridge.
0/10
Thanks for the good laugh today.
Did you hear that Jabari Parker was going to KY School of the Deaf to play his senior year?

Looks like they're gonna be forerunner for State now!
Where is riverside btw?
This needs closed, lol.
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:Where is riverside btw?

Small Christian school in Breathitt County. They usually have 8-10 Players on there team. They usually play a hard schedule.
Words of Zaga "Ahh boys"
MVP2 Wrote:Words of Zaga "Ahh boys"

amen
Hey, if players from Texas, Canada, and NY can find these schools in the mts, anything is possible. Heck, even Oakdale, Red Bird, Onieda and Piarist should get in on this.
^Riverside isn't getting any recruits. The guy is just being a wiseass.
Lol lol lol lol lol
I spoke to a lady from Riverside this week, and they aren't even sure they are going to have a team. Not enough kids want to play.