Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Players Of The Week
Here is a list of the winners so far... so let's try to nominate some new guys for the remaining week(s)..

Week 1- Shawn Thompson - Lawrence County
Week 2- Antonio Owens - Boyd County
Week 3- Ryan Johnson - South Floyd
Week 4- Matt Maynard- Belfry
Week 5- Landon Slone - Paintsville
Week 6- Brad Lowe- Pike County Central
Week 7- Shawn Thompson - Lawrence County
Week 8- Sean Leslie - Prestonsburg
Week 9- Robert Smith - Owsley County
Week 10- Brandon May - Sheldon Clark
Week 11- Ethan Johnson - South Floyd
Week 12- Lewis Barnette - Prestonsburg
Week 13- Wes Helton - Magoffin County

Here's the link to the nominations thread...
http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/extreme3/...hp?t=20101[url=http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/extreme3/forum/showthread.php?t=19673][/url]
Would be nice to see more 14th region winners????????????????????????????????????????????????
Nominate some in the nomination thread this week with stats... I think it would be great to have some winners from different regions
I had a dandy last week in Kyle Howard. This kid played awesome and had some consistant and great stats for 4 games last week. My Step Father told me that the site is based out of the 15th and other regions don't get many winners but I thought I would give it a try anyway. Thanks anyway. :thanks:
The player with the most nominations wins... if he just had one it would be tough for him to win.. get some more people from the 14th to vote for your nomination
i was jus curious as to why ryan little from sf hasnt won a player of the week.. he got mvp of the all a classic tourny
this site is just expanding bring more ppl from the 14th roundleather and other regions just let the word out :-)
"hangontight" Wrote:i was jus curious as to why ryan little from sf hasnt won a player of the week.. he got mvp of the all a classic tourny

The winners are based on nominations, nominations turn into votes, and the players with the most votes and best stats win.

If you have a player that you would like to see recieve BGR POW nominate them and post their stats.
One of the problems is people dont read the thread and nominate for the wrong week. For example they played last week and had a great game and no one nominated them anfd then they decide to this week for last weeks game(s), then there you have it, they nominated in the wrong week so they didnt get credit for this week, and 2nd people place nominations and no stats.

And yes most of them have been from the 15th are, but there was a winner from the 16th.
The Thompson kid from LC get my vote.
lewis barnette for sure
"Batpuff" Wrote:One of the problems is people dont read the thread and nominate for the wrong week. For example they played last week and had a great game and no one nominated them anfd then they decide to this week for last weeks game(s), then there you have it, they nominated in the wrong week so they didnt get credit for this week, and 2nd people place nominations and no stats.

And yes most of them have been from the 15th are, but there was a winner from the 16th.
And a winner from the 14th
Here is a list of the winners so far... so let's try to nominate some new guys for the remaining week(s)..

Where is Mark Bartley or Anthony Coleman at on the board? They both are awsome players!
Brandon May!!!
This isn't even a nomination thread... there's a link in the 1st post to the nomination thread... this is just a list of the winners so far.
"ouhs#4" Wrote:Here is a list of the winners so far... so let's try to nominate some new guys for the remaining week(s)..

Where is Mark Bartley or Anthony Coleman at on the board? They both are awsome players!
I agree 100%!!! They are both really great players along with Kyle Fletcher and Tyler McCoy!!:theman: :wenumber1