Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland 36 Russell 21
Russell's special teams has killed them all year long so who gets the blame for that!I think we all can figure it out!!!!!!!!!!that needs to be adressed NOW!!!!!!!!!!
dart devil Wrote:Russell's special teams has killed them all year long so who gets the blame for that!I think we all can figure it out!!!!!!!!!!that needs to be adressed NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Needed to be addressed long before now and effects more than just the special teams.
Are we talking 7 thru 12?
It's true our 6th grade is down. By beating our younger teams. I don't think that says you have great talent in the young ranks.
You said from JFL on up. JFl runs 2nd-8th grades up here. Raceland's JFL runs 2nd-6th. Your 7th and 8th beat a couple of our JFl teams pretty badly this year but that's a pretty good 7th and 8th grade group playing against a split squad. Our 6th, 7th and 8th are divided into four teams. A good middle school team should beat a split squad.
I remember a JFL combined team from Russell beating a Raceland team in 5th grade and 6th grade. BUT when those two teams played against each other again in high school the Raceland team beat the Russell freshman team and Raceland freshman defeated the Russell JV team too. Coaching???
At the freshmen level absolutely.