Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Triple H's "Injury" Status; How Long He'll Be Out
WWE.com has posted a new article updating the Triple H story line and it reporting that he suffered fractured vertebra damage when he was attacked with the sledgehammer by Kevin Nash on Raw this week.

The report claims that Triple H will be out of action for up to 6 weeks, which might indicate that WWE will be keeping him out of the ring until Survivor Series.
Not to take anything away from wrestling, but i have always wanted to know if some of these Injurys are made up so the wrestlers can have a vacation?
I can answer that for you.....YES!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ok thanks
Umm, HHH had a vacation from March to July - he does not need a vacation now!
I would say that this is just a good way to keep his in-ring appearances limited. HHH is in his early/mid-forties and would be prone to injury working a regular schedule. Just my opinion
^ I can agree with that, but it would not surprise me at all that he was injured in the awkward fall from the Powerbomb. Nash is terrible about taking care of his opponent, and with the way he wobbled around on his 90 year old knees, it just looked week and dangerous when he gave it. The ambulance scene had been taped earlier in the day, so you can't say that HHH could not have taken the bump then if he was already hurt from the powerbomb.
It's a work.

Just a way to further the storyline....
He'll probably come back in like 3 weeks to a "Superman" like return.
What I heard from Jason Powell last night on Pro Wrestling Torch Podcast is that they believe HHH's neck has a slight fracture from the Nash Powerbomb and he is expected to be out 4-6 weeks
Stardust Wrote:What I heard from Jason Powell last night on Pro Wrestling Torch Podcast is that they believe HHH's neck has a slight fracture from the Nash Powerbomb and he is expected to be out 4-6 weeks

It's...a....work
^ LOL, guys like Jason Powell don't play to works! Between Powell, Keller and Alvarez, they have not fell for a Shoot in 30 years Wink
Been watching/following wrestling for roughly 25 years....I have no idea who Jason Powell is.....sorry.

At the end of the day, I still think this is a work....to further the storyline. HHH may be dinged up, but I very seriously doubt he has a fracture in his neck that he can come back from in 4 to 6 weeks. With that being said, however, if he does have a neck fracture, I'll be the first to admit I was wrong.
old_school_hero Wrote:Been watching/following wrestling for roughly 25 years....I have no idea who Jason Powell is.....sorry.

At the end of the day, I still think this is a work....to further the storyline. HHH may be dinged up, but I very seriously doubt he has a fracture in his neck that he can come back from in 4 to 6 weeks. With that being said, however, if he does have a neck fracture, I'll be the first to admit I was wrong.

Powell was one of the three pioneers who started the dirt sheets in the 80's
old_school_hero Wrote:Been watching/following wrestling for roughly 25 years....I have no idea who Jason Powell is.....sorry.

Kurt Angle has worked with a fracture in his neck since the '96 olympics! Fracture does not mean broken in the sense you may be thinking... He has his vertebrae fused, which had nothing to do with fixing a fracture. Stone Cold has a fracture in his neck from the Owen Hart Pile Driver. If you recall, he took off two months and headlined the next PPV he was in.
HHH landed awkwardly. I bet he is hurt. It hurt me just seeing it.