Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Teams in the State Cause the Most Turnovers?
Our Russell County Lakers seem to be very good at forcing turnovers this year. From the stats (which can vary) that I have seen it is either 30 or 33 in 9 games. How many has your team caused. Who typically leads the state in turnovers forced? Is there anywhere to find that information?
PreacherVol71 Wrote:Our Russell County Lakers seem to be very good at forcing turnovers this year. From the stats (which can vary) that I have seen it is either 30 or 33 in 9 games. How many has your team caused. Who typically leads the state in turnovers forced? Is there anywhere to find that information?

33 in 9 games.

Go to KHSAA website and click on scoreboard. locate your team and you turn in stats so just add them up from each game. :Thumbs:
khsaa.org

Lot of great stats on there. However, if you are looking for state-wide stats (i.e. Who has the most tackles in the State, etc...) those are never going to be found because not everyone reports their stats.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^ But it does list the teams who do submit stats to use as a gauge.
Don't know who causes the most but I can say Russell has to be among the leaders in giving the ball away. I've never seen a good team drop the ball that much.
Rowan has 30+ takeaways
TRUESTATECHAMP Wrote:Rowan has 30+ takeaways

Rowan reports 8 Ints & 10 Fumble Recoveries for a total of 18 through 9 games.
Here's some of the 4A that report:

School Int / Fumble / Total
HHS 17 / 11 / 28
CovCath 9 / 10 / 19
LexCath 8 / 17 / 25
Boyle 12 / 11 / 23
Ashland 1 / 1 / 2
Russell Co 17 / 16 / 33
Rock. Co 5 / 15 / 20
Madisonville 5 / 14 / 19
Knox Central 11 / 4 / 15
Lone Oak 16 / 0 / 16