Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Betsy layne @ Jenkins
who takes this one? and why?
bl by alot :flame::rockon:
Betsy Layne-38
Jenkins-15
JENKINS.......gets another loss lol
I gotta go with BL in this one. With the way Jenkins was able to score 22 on Harlan in the first 8 mins of their game tells me that BL need not overlook the cavs or it could cost them. Betsy Layne 38-21.
bl wins one more before somerset cracks em
Betsy Layne By 35+. Hey i am a champion where were you on that SV BL thread? Remember you laughed at me when I said SV was better?
Betsy Layne win this one.
Betsy Lane by a bunch.
Betsy Layne 33-12
Betsy Layne by 4 TD's
BL by a bunch.
I would like to see jenkins win this one, i have a lot of respect for them.
If they show up, they win 22-20 (Same team that played harlan well)
If not, they lose 6-28
Alpha_Male Wrote:Betsy Layne By 35+. Hey i am a champion where were you on that SV BL thread? Remember you laughed at me when I said SV was better?

yes i was... and i still dont think there the better team,BL had ther best defense player go down at the end of the first half a kid led with the helmet an no flag was thrown im not saying SV is a bad tem there good and lucas fields did run all over us but i think if 22 wouldnt have went down then maby the game would have ben a diffrent story
DaBest Wrote:I would like to see jenkins win this one, i have a lot of respect for them.
If they show up, they win 22-20 (Same team that played harlan well)
If not, they lose 6-28

:please: really?
cavs by 6
i am a champion Wrote:yes i was... and i still dont think there the better team,BL had ther best defense player go down at the end of the first half a kid led with the helmet an no flag was thrown im not saying SV is a bad tem there good and lucas fields did run all over us but i think if 22 wouldnt have went down then maby the game would have ben a diffrent story

lol at you man. SV had scored 34 with him in there. Not a dirty hit...he got ran down by a lineman. But anyways BL will win this game by ton. Good Luck to both.
Betsy Layne will win by 20+. Jenkins shouldn't be as tired now that the Middle school season is over and the Freshmen are not having to play on both the middle school and high school teams.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Betsy Layne will win by 20+. Jenkins shouldn't be as tired now that the Middle school season is over and the Freshmen are not having to play on both the middle school and high school teams.
Whaaaaa!:baby:
You people sure know how to run something in the ground. The whining is getting old, you can't change the outcome! You LOST! You babies need to get over it and stop crying. Even though it has been quite amusing reading your rants and excuses for LOSING, there comes a time when you need to let go and move on.:biglmao:

Confusederved:
Besty wins this.